It’s Official: The Bee Has Been Declared “Most Important Living Being on the Planet” (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I certainly hope not Peeps...We can't survive without the bee's...And even knowing this,do we change anything?...Of course not...We're Fkn Invincible...Wait till there's no fkn bee's left...We'll see just how Invincible that We Aren't!!!...SP

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
What about the Africanized honey bees? Are they still making their way up from South America? You don't don't hear much about them these days.

DeadCold

Rookie
Dont know how accurate this story is. Might more propaganda than anything. In the last handful of years, if you look on youtube, its a trend in the bee world. More and more people are starting their own colonies on their land. Grants have been a thing for a bit now, and people are jumping on it, and starting up.

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
Dont know how accurate this story is. Might more propaganda than anything. In the last handful of years, if you look on youtube, its a trend in the bee world. More and more people are starting their own colonies on their land. Grants have been a thing for a bit now, and people are jumping on it, and starting up.
We'll I have seen with my own eyes exactly what that article states I see less and less honeybees every year and rarely if ever see bumblebees anymore...it's because these fucks spray toxic pesticides on the trees in parks,business,strip malls etc. they were ordered to stop doing it but it's to late the damage has been done.

Back