it needs garlic salt (1 Viewer)

Brainfart

I'm sorry if I have offended you
At least in Norway, whales are eaten and also in Iceland and in Japan of course...elsewhere prohibited...
I remember seeing a show on the Faroes islands(they eat whale), and it had this Aussie reporter there doing the story...He was being a douche about it, being all high and mighty. Then they asked him to try some...He was wincing like a little girl, until it hit his tongue. He then smiled and said "man that is good!"

Santtu

Rookie
I remember seeing a show on the Faroes islands(they eat whale), and it had this Aussie reporter there doing the story...He was being a douche about it, being all high and mighty. Then they asked him to try some...He was wincing like a little girl, until it hit his tongue. He then smiled and said "man that is good!"
There was a Finnish program "Mad Cook Show", and they tasted whale meat... they said that is was and tasted like liver...so I don't know...

Santtu

Rookie
Maybe it depends what whale...I'm thinking the rarer they are, the better it tastes🤔
The most rarest is Mesoplodon traversii... but the whale they hunt...there are many species, I don't know maybe "Ryhävalas" or "Sinivalas" in Finnish ( what they called in English?) .

maleficent

~ Nightmares ~
3orifaa1doQXjoA7FS.gif

Users who are viewing this thread