Italy: Somali 'Refugee' Stabs 5, including a Child in the Throat on the 20th Anniversary of September 11 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ObiWon

Lurker
These are exiles in their african shithole yet euro fags keep on importing these useless
Italy deserves worse than this.
Nobody’s importing these people what the fuck are you talking about? They come over illegally on boats. I want u to keep that same energy if I seen you in person with all that “Eurofag” this “Dago” I can tell you probably live in the US because you’re an idiot, come hmu I’m in the north end Boston, keep that same energy bro get your fucking skull smashed in by like 25 Dagos with bats u Clown. The only like legitimately Hardbody ethnic whites left in America are Italian Americans, we reside in the Northeast. All the white people now in America are totally cucked pussies who get bullied by soft ass Black people. You have no room to be critiquing anybody else

Vwj

NewbieX
Media and officials do that here in England. They stick up for them. One example of how our news works. Say a school is bad and failing here in England they will show a class mainly of white kids,if a school is doing great they show a class full of every race under the sun aprt from white kids. I've seen this happen more than once on the news.
Why do you think our kids are growing up not being able to read or write correctly, half the school can’t speak English and it’s bringing down our education system

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
I can tell you probably live in the US because you’re an idiot, come hmu I’m in the north end Boston, keep that same energy bro get your fucking skull smashed in by like 25 Dagos with bats u Clown. The only like legitimately Hardbody ethnic whites left in America are Italian Americans, we reside in the Northeast. All the white people now in America are totally cucked pussies who get bullied by soft ass Black people. You have no room to be critiquing anybody else
Yet you capitalize black but not White. 25 dagos with bats? Nice stereotyping, but probably true.

massdawg92

Well Known Member
download-6-1200x630.jpeg

The media willfully overlooked or downplayed that the stabbings happened on September 11, the 20th anniversary of the Islamic terrorist attacks in the United States of America.

A 26-year-old Somali asylum seeker stabbed 5 people after being asked to show a ticket on a bus in Rimini, Italy. The illegal attacked two female controllers and another two women during his escape. In addition, he slashed the throat of a 6-year-old little boy who was then hospitalized in serious condition.
On Saturday evening, two female conductors approached the Somali who did not have a ticket on a well-traveled bus line. After asking him to purchase one, he pulled out a knife and stabbed both of the women. One of the conductors was stabbed in her shoulder, and the other slashed in her neck. The woman who was stabbed in the throat is in serious condition at the hospital.

download-9-1024x698.jpeg

The illegal Somali then fled the bus, stabbing two women he encountered on the street. He also stabbed a six-year-old boy in the throat whose parents are from Bangladesh. The blade severed the child’s jugular. The boy was rushed to the hospital and underwent delicate reconstruction surgery of the carotid artery. The boy was supposed to be starting his first day of school on Monday.
While on the run, the Somali tried to steal two motorists’ cars, but his attempts failed. Thanks to tips from witnesses, police were able to locate the refugee and arrest him in the Miramare area.
download-8-1024x750.jpeg

The Somali had only been in Italy for a few months and recently applied for refugee status. However, he had been in Europe since 2015 and had already applied for refugee status in Denmark, Sweden, Germany, and the Netherlands.
The illegal was being accommodated at a Red Cross establishment and, according to witnesses, has a very violent and aggressive personality.

Rush To Rule Out Terrorism​

The Somali did not give authorities an explanation for the mass stabbing attack. However, the left-wing prosecutor’s office and investigators are already going to great lengths to rule out terrorism.
The police admitted that they tried to question the man, and he did not speak Italian. However, despite the man not being able to communicate without an interpreter, police said the Somali told them in broken English he was using cocaine shortly before the attack. Police initially stated that the Somali did not seem drugged nor drunk yesterday when he was arrested.
Italian left-wing media quickly deployed their formula for protecting refugees and Islamic supremacists. First, they reported: “he is not a terrorist,” despite police announcing they do not yet know the Somali’s motives. Next, they rushed to rationalize the attacks. The media shockingly alleged he couldn’t be a terrorist since he lived in Europe for the past six years.
The media willfully overlooked or downplayed that the stabbings happened on September 11, the 20th anniversary of the Islamic terrorist attacks in the United States of America.
The weaponized media and their left-wing collaborators do not allow any healthy discussion concerning the motivations of the Somali. Furthermore, they smear anyone engaging in debate over mass-Islamic immigration to Europe or the West. Unfortunately, the media continuously acts as an attorney to defend jihadis and the Islamic ideology that motivates these attacks.

source
Lol 9/11 was funny 😂 tony Blair took me and many soldiers into a fight that wasn’t us Brits to be in but instead lost lives because of that cunt

ObiWon

Lurker
Yet you capitalize black but not White. 25 dagos with bats? Nice stereotyping, but probably true.
The capitalizing was unintentional.. i’m supposed to mince my words when I hear slurs and derogatory comments? Yeah, maybe it is a stereotype but there is truth to it, I grew up in these communities. Living in other parts of the United States I must say they could learn a thing or two about sticking together and taking care of their own people, like we do. Btw I was at The Feast of St. Anthony last weekend in the North End, Boston - it was fantastic lol

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
And then, for no reason at all, people become hardcore right wingers... 🙂

Congratulations, Italy, on your elections this month. Take your country back and never allow anyone to pollute your thousands of years of beautiful culture again.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Nobody’s importing these people what the fuck are you talking about? They come over illegally on boats. I want u to keep that same energy if I seen you in person with all that “Eurofag” this “Dago” I can tell you probably live in the US because you’re an idiot, come hmu I’m in the north end Boston, keep that same energy bro get your fucking skull smashed in by like 25 Dagos with bats u Clown. The only like legitimately Hardbody ethnic whites left in America are Italian Americans, we reside in the Northeast. All the white people now in America are totally cucked pussies who get bullied by soft ass Black people. You have no room to be critiquing anybody else
Shut up nig+ger..... you ain't doing shit to nobody...except stealing your monkey-mommas foodstamps.. .. typical porch monkey

The capitalizing was unintentional.. i’m supposed to mince my words when I hear slurs and derogatory comments? Yeah, maybe it is a stereotype but there is truth to it, I grew up in these communities. Living in other parts of the United States I must say they could learn a thing or two about sticking together and taking care of their own people, like we do. Btw I was at The Feast of St. Anthony last weekend in the North End, Boston - it was fantastic lol
You dumb Italian nigger.... mixed race of white and nig+ger... that's what an "italian" is.... lol... "ethnic white".... hilarious

master shake

Well Known Member
We have a bunch of these useless faggots in my city. Our government has been letting them live her for 10 years tax free. While supplying the with rental vouchers for at least 7 hundred dollars. Ebt wic and general assistance ohhh my. And now they're buying up my hood while us locals can sit there and watch. Our fucking tax dollars indeed.

ledbetterp3

हिन्दू जल्लाद
download-6-1200x630.jpeg

A 26-year-old Somali asylum seeker stabbed 5 people after being asked to show a ticket on a bus in Rimini, Italy. The illegal attacked two female controllers and another two women during his escape. In addition, he slashed the throat of a 6-year-old little boy who was then hospitalized in serious condition.
On Saturday evening, two female conductors approached the Somali who did not have a ticket on a well-traveled bus line. After asking him to purchase one, he pulled out a knife and stabbed both of the women. One of the conductors was stabbed in her shoulder, and the other slashed in her neck. The woman who was stabbed in the throat is in serious condition at the hospital.

download-9-1024x698.jpeg

The illegal Somali then fled the bus, stabbing two women he encountered on the street. He also stabbed a six-year-old boy in the throat whose parents are from Bangladesh. The blade severed the child’s jugular. The boy was rushed to the hospital and underwent delicate reconstruction surgery of the carotid artery. The boy was supposed to be starting his first day of school on Monday.
While on the run, the Somali tried to steal two motorists’ cars, but his attempts failed. Thanks to tips from witnesses, police were able to locate the refugee and arrest him in the Miramare area.
download-8-1024x750.jpeg

The Somali had only been in Italy for a few months and recently applied for refugee status. However, he had been in Europe since 2015 and had already applied for refugee status in Denmark, Sweden, Germany, and the Netherlands.
The illegal was being accommodated at a Red Cross establishment and, according to witnesses, has a very violent and aggressive personality.

Rush To Rule Out Terrorism​

The Somali did not give authorities an explanation for the mass stabbing attack. However, the left-wing prosecutor’s office and investigators are already going to great lengths to rule out terrorism.
The police admitted that they tried to question the man, and he did not speak Italian. However, despite the man not being able to communicate without an interpreter, police said the Somali told them in broken English he was using cocaine shortly before the attack. Police initially stated that the Somali did not seem drugged nor drunk yesterday when he was arrested.
Italian left-wing media quickly deployed their formula for protecting refugees and Islamic supremacists. First, they reported: “he is not a terrorist,” despite police announcing they do not yet know the Somali’s motives. Next, they rushed to rationalize the attacks. The media shockingly alleged he couldn’t be a terrorist since he lived in Europe for the past six years.
The weaponized media and their left-wing collaborators do not allow any healthy discussion concerning the motivations of the Somali. Furthermore, they smear anyone engaging in debate over mass-Islamic immigration to Europe or the West. Unfortunately, the media continuously acts as an attorney to defend jihadis and the Islamic ideology that motivates these attacks.

source
Usual suspects?

Why is he not bleeding profusely from the face?
Because I haven't found him yet..

Back