Bushwood Assistant Greenskeeper
Being a menace in the basement
l.JPG

Getting treats off the bed
l.jpeg

Playing fetch

two dogs fucking

Forum Veteran
This guy has been coming by every day for his bowl of Fresh Pet that I was putting out for a stray cat. My neighbor called animal control because she’s afraid it’ll eat her small dogs and the guy was chasing it around the other day but it was running across roofs and through trees impossible to catch it was actually fucking hilarious to watch
Anyway, I’ve been feeding him and (I think it’s a him) and he lets me get within ten feet before he books I’m almost thinking he was someone’s pet

Attachments

• 4FC64DE5-E55A-453A-A109-EF5F5B993CA3.png
    4FC64DE5-E55A-453A-A109-EF5F5B993CA3.png
    499.2 KB · Views: 16

Bill Murray

Bushwood Assistant Greenskeeper
Most Cats hate their bellies touched,when they've been fixed.My Cat loves it,shes always rolling over on her back.Puts her to sleep.
She's very conflicted about it. Her default "look at how beautiful I am, you should really take me home, give me treats, not be upset I shredded the arm of a $4000 leather loveseat" is to fall over and show her belly. Wasn't really a fan of it being touched there until about 6 months ago and I think I finally wore her down. At the start any touch below sort of sternum level would result in a back claw and biting attack. Now she'll tolerate it for a bit as long as you don't move your hand too much.

She's very conflicted about it. Her default "look at how beautiful I am, you should really take me home, give me treats, not be upset I shredded the arm of a $4000 leather loveseat" is to fall over and show her belly. Wasn't really a fan of it being touched there until about 6 months ago and I think I finally wore her down. At the start any touch below sort of sternum level would result in a back claw and biting attack. Now she'll tolerate it for a bit as long as you don't move your hand too much.
Exactly!Its soothes her.When they expose their belly,its showing how content and trustworthy

deviant2

lonely lurker
love that fat furry belly
View attachment 448313
View attachment 448314

amazon cat is being returned
View attachment 448315

Male or Female?Sooo freaking cute!My Cat fetches like a dog too😻

Female but a very big girl. We adopted her when she was 6 (4 years ago) and not at all cuddly then. She's slowly, very slowly, got more pet like.

View attachment 448318View attachment 448319View attachment 448317
Laundry Day.And she just can't wait to mess up my sheets.I have to close the door,cause she won't let me change them lol.I had change her flea meds,she had allergic reation,poor girl,has a big scab,under her neck.😩

Most Cats hate their bellies touched,when they've been fixed.My Cat loves it,shes always rolling over on her back.Puts her to sleep.

Exactly!Its soothes her.When they expose their belly,its showing how content and trustworthy

Thats what they want you to believe. At least with this cat its part of her master plan to dominate the house.
You two should get a room and save us all from your love affair.

Status
Not open for further replies.