beatings It's getting hard to be a woman out there (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

cacarara74874

Forum Veteran
Apparently after years of feminism, misandry and whoredoom women are starting to experience what it is to be a man (having to fight for yourself). Guys at the end did the right thing, chivalry is dead, you don't fight or help some bitch you don't know and who probably wouldn't help you either. Should have staid in the kitchen raising a family sweety.

Apparently after years of feminism, misandry and whoredoom women are starting to experience what it is to be a man (having to fight for yourself). Guys at the end did the right thing, chivalry is dead, you don't fight or help some bitch you don't know and who probably wouldn't help you either. Should have staid in the kitchen raising a family sweety.
View attachment 600356
Wonder what she did to piss him off?

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
sadly considering all the pokimanes, amourants and belledelphines out there making billions out of simps, not enough. but at this point you cant even blame women for being like that when its men that make them rich and divas just for existing.
I agree, these pathetic desperate simps are to blame for giving women the golden cunt syndrome. It’s pathetic, sad, and embarrassing for both genders really. And these photos web skanks take with their tongue hanging out like a puppy dog….Jesus we live in sad times.

View attachment 600356
She's a race traitor, probably a white bitch that let niggers put their dicks in her. Firstly, she deserves to be honour raped by a bunch of whites and then raped again but by a gang of niggers this time or killed in a gas chamber. In fact, if I was a leader of a white nation I would make it law that any white girl that's been fucked by a nigger MUST BE sent to Africa at gun point to live in the gutters and shit with the niggers she loves.

jaeh

0xDEADBEEF
54485692-331E-41DB-8090-6961015723BD.jpeg

E
View attachment 600356
Hey... some good ol equality for her!

Shotgun Nose Job

This user was banned
these types of videos make me realize I’m actually not THAT bad of a human. I still treat women better even when they don’t want it like super dykes or whatever

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
View attachment 600356
Move to nice white neighborhood:nig:

Back