I'VE BEEN THROUGH THE DESERT ON A HORSE WITH NO FACE...WAIT

Oh I can't handle shit like that! I didn't even press the button to watch! Poor horse! I can see headless people, people on fire, people dying in all types of situations but you put an animal pic in front of me and I turn into A bag of tears for the poor thing!! UGH!
thank you for your post!!!! brain stopped working well cause I'm tired and I thought that the person didn't have a face. no way I'm watching...nuh uh

OP
stone baby

stone baby

Banned
Yet another sign of the coming zombie apocalypse right there. So it looks like animals can get infected too.
LOL!!!!..that's some funny shit...hey quick story Ora....i live in atlanta and one day on the evening news there was a report of a large section of highway closed due to a dept. of transportation project...well the traffic helicopter flew over and about 100 cars were scattered all over the road and all these zombies were running around...turns out the city had allowed the film crew for the walking dead to shoot during prime traffic hours but the city was afraid of the outcry if they told the truth....but it was funny as shit watching the helicopter reporter stumble over what he was seeing on the ground...:lulz::lulz:

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
LOL!!!!..that's some funny shit...hey quick story Ora....i live in atlanta and one day on the evening news there was a report of a large section of highway closed due to a dept. of transportation project...well the traffic helicopter flew over and about 100 cars were scattered all over the road and all these zombies were running around...turns out the city had allowed the film crew for the walking dead to shoot during prime traffic hours but the city was afraid of the outcry if they told the truth....but it was funny as shit watching the helicopter reporter stumble over what he was seeing on the ground...:lulz::lulz:
I would have LOVED to see that!!

Ora

Forum Veteran
Awesome.