I've had it with this fucking garbage! FUCK Internet 2.0

Blaine

Dead Meme
Oppressor
Administrator
A while back, I could use Gmail without any fucking hassles, but now it's gone full retard. Google wants me to link my cocksmoking cell phone to my Gmail accounts for added security, and continues to harass me about it. They forced everyone to link their YouTube account to their Gmail account a while ago, so if you use multiple Gmail accounts (as I do), you'll be signed out of your main YouTube account every time you switch Gmail accounts.

Passwords. FUCKING PASSWORDS. There are sites and programs with disparate password standards — for example, some may not recognize capital letters or symbols, while others may require them, and still others have even more obscure limitations — and sometimes, you have to change your existing password. It's getting harder and harder to maintain just a few passwords (even good ones) for everything on the Internet... you need fucking fifty of the damned things.

Also, usernames. If your chosen username is taken somewhere on the Internet, you have to choose another one. Welcome to the land of having four thousand fucking usernames if you're a prolific Internet surfer. Unlike passwords, usernames are also a lot harder to get changed, and sometimes impossible.

Facebook integration. What more need be said? Fuck Facebook. Also, some asshole from China tried and failed to log into my Facebook account recently, so now guess what? Yup, I have to MAKE ANOTHER PASSWORD and answer a bunch of bullshit.

All this sort of shit conspires to make one's Internet use very difficult to keep organized.

I've come to the conclusion that google was spawned by fucking mongoloids! I've had a long standing problem with google right from the get go! Anything that requires me to log onto my 'google account' ends with a ' You must allow cookies...' message, despite the fact that I HAVE fucking allowed cookies time and time again...doesn't matter though...google says 'no you haven't!!' and that's that...so when they forced us all to link our youtube accounts and hotmail etc to our google accounts, I couldn't log on to any of them....then my google chrome just up and died on me (spontaneously while I was using photoshop FFS!! Hadn't even activated Chrome....I deleted it all and tried to reinstall it but it says 'you already HAVE google chrome on you puter' BULLSHIT I DO!!! I wiped everything google off my hard drive and everything that even rhymes with google, but still whenever I try to install chrome it goes, ' You mad bro? you already have chrome lol...' so fuck google and fuck everything to do with it!!!......

inappropriate behavior

Your apology is accepted :)
internet is forever changing.... I understand your frustration, too many usernames... but it's only because the content has expanded so much. I do hate how google wants to integrate itself and everything I use, but most people are idiots and need everything put together for them. I think a reason things might of gotten so out of hand is because all of this is driven by marketing and the easier they can advertise to you and the more accounts they access or influence, the more money they make. and why shouldnt they? Sheeple embrace the shit. I seriously wonder if it was revealed that facebook was actually owned and operated by the fbi/cia, how many people would still post there information on there. It's sad. And I agree the password frenzy is just fucking frustrating. I'm guilty of locking myself out of many accounts as I can't remember what there username or passwords or both are. ( this usually occurs unless obscure websites I visit once in long while) For work alone I have to remember 6 passwords for 6 different systems, and I'm out station so am at 3 different locations/wk, each requiring different passwords for everything! So that's 18 passwords for work alone not to mention the fucking physical vpn I have to carry with me on my keys. Hopefully soon google will just be scanning our retinas and be done with it.

in other news, I really hate that my phone has now also become a computer and the simple joys of fat fingering some numbers to talk to someone has turned into a "user" experience. I was watching an old x files episode the other night and in it they were driving along and had to stop at someone's house after receiving an urgent page to ask to use the phone.
:lulz:

*thinking must get pager app*

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
Just remember, every email you send/get from Google and everything you do/say/message on Facebook is just between you and the recipients and Google/Facebook's staff who categorizes all that into sections so they can sell that info to 3rd party clients who uses it to annoy the shit out of you.

Oh yeah, and there is no 'delete' button. It just removes it from your view.

D.O.A.

These are great days we're living, bros
Just remember, every email you send/get from Google and everything you do/say/message on Facebook is just between you and the recipients and Google/Facebook's staff who categorizes all that into sections so they can sell that info to 3rd party clients who uses it to annoy the shit out of you.

Oh yeah, and there is no 'delete' button. It just removes it from your view.
I've always liked this http://www.hushmail.com/ it was something like log in every 30 days or they delete your account tho (for free email) but your shit is PGP encrypted, fuck even terrorists use it

Knight Mare

Rookie
A while back, I could use Gmail without any fucking hassles, but now it's gone full retard. Google wants me to link my cocksmoking cell phone to my Gmail accounts for added security, and continues to harass me about it. They forced everyone to link their YouTube account to their Gmail account a while ago, so if you use multiple Gmail accounts (as I do), you'll be signed out of your main YouTube account every time you switch Gmail accounts.

Passwords. FUCKING PASSWORDS. There are sites and programs with disparate password standards — for example, some may not recognize capital letters or symbols, while others may require them, and still others have even more obscure limitations — and sometimes, you have to change your existing password. It's getting harder and harder to maintain just a few passwords (even good ones) for everything on the Internet... you need fucking fifty of the damned things.

Also, usernames. If your chosen username is taken somewhere on the Internet, you have to choose another one. Welcome to the land of having four thousand fucking usernames if you're a prolific Internet surfer. Unlike passwords, usernames are also a lot harder to get changed, and sometimes impossible.

Facebook integration. What more need be said? Fuck Facebook. Also, some asshole from China tried and failed to log into my Facebook account recently, so now guess what? Yup, I have to MAKE ANOTHER PASSWORD and answer a bunch of bullshit.

All this sort of shit conspires to make one's Internet use very difficult to keep organized.
I know it is CRAP!!! I too hate it and it is now adding up to a 1984 scenario and it is designed to keep tabs on you under the guise of security or marketing and it seems to know or at least make a good fucking guess that it is you even when you use another cpu at a different location adds that you have a "fondness" for pop up? I don't believe it is coincidence > FUCKER'S

datdutchguy

putting bags over heads.
Short Bussed
i used hushmail before but got my account deleted, i have a textfile for paypal gmail and hotmail and my bank account on a usb stick stored, about random sites to log in i rarely remember my passwords lol i use about 5 different ones...but its getting annoying how google kept asking about my password i forgot it and had to use my phone number to get reconfirmed twice already...pisses me the fuck off sometimes....outlook.com is pretty decent also i use that for important email i sent to personal peoples etc.

i havent used facebook forever neither twitter..i dont know i still use fucking email for irl friends...they know who i am i need to fb for this...facebook to me is more of meat market.