jack kevorkian dead (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

JPJ

Rookie
^^^ Yeah... the man had understanding and a heart and gave a big :thrust:to anyone who tried to tell him what to do.
RIP to the Grim Reaper with compassion.

privatehell

Rookie
^^^ Yeah... the man had understanding and a heart and gave a big :thrust:to anyone who tried to tell him what to do.
RIP to the Grim Reaper with compassion.

this is it. the film,

'You Don't Know Jack'

is an incredible film. i loved it. he was a kind man. a smart man. a man who really did give a damn about his patients.

JPJ

Rookie
Parched land no desert sand the sun is just a dot and a little bit of water goes a long way cause it's hot.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Jack Kevorkian was not a bad man. He was a good man with a good heart.

Think about this, Governments around the world say it is okay for a woman to choose to kill a perfectly healthy baby. Suck its brains out or tear it apart inside of her, just because she doesn't want it. But it's not legal for an old man with terrible pain and no chance of living a good life anymore to choose to die with dignity left and not someone changing his diaper.

Doctors have no problem with you dying, as long as they take every fucking penny from your bank account first.

RIP Dr. Jack Kevorkian.

mrln

silent ghost
Watching that penguin smack the other in the back of the head still gets a chuckle... I never tire of watching it.

i know. same here!

Think about this, Governments around the world say it is okay for a woman to choose to kill a perfectly healthy baby. Suck its brains out or tear it apart inside of her, just because she doesn't want it. But it's not legal for an old man with terrible pain and no chance of living a good life anymore to choose to die with dignity left and not someone changing his diaper.

Doctors have no problem with you dying, as long as they take every fucking penny from your bank account first.

RIP Dr. Jack Kevorkian.

its about big business at this point. i dont think ins. companys pay for abortions,as they do for some old person to die in a hospital or to be medicated. but on the "bright side" we'll have "OBAMA CARE!" PPPFFFTTTTTT..............!

D.O.A.

We are Kings

RIP Dr. Jack Kevorkian.

:5stars:

Back