Jack Osbourne diagnosed with MS (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wino

DILLIGAF
Ozzy Osbourne and his wife Sharon are reeling after their son Jack was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (MS).
The 26-year-old - who has recently become a father - was found to have the incurable autoimmune disease after a frightening spell in which he lost 60 per cent of the vision in his right eye.
He and his family have revealed his condition in an interview with Hello! magazine in which Jack said he had experienced a range of emotions.
"While I was waiting for the final results, I got really, really angry," he said.
"Then I got really sad for about two days, and after that I realised, being angry and upset is not going to do anything at this point - if anything it's only going to make it worse.
"'Adapt and overcome' is my new motto."
He has spoken out to raise awareness of the condition and the support of his fiance Lisa Stelly - who gave birth to baby Pearl two months ago - is helping him to keep a positive outlook.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/8485312/jack-osbourne-diagnosed-with-ms

1806_Osbourne_TAB_g.jpg

Dam most of us would have thought the son would be the one to bury the father.

I feel sorry for Jack.

wino

DILLIGAF
yeah man she might well be a cunt of a human but no need to blame the sins of the parent on the kid. I watched a bit of that stupid series they had on a while back Jack seemed ok I got a few laughs from him.

treeghost

winter sucks
I watched that show too, Sharon was all boozed up like Ozzy, she just didn't show it on camera -waited they stopped rolling to polish off the bottle. Jack was OK ... Kelly - eh.
I thought MS shows up in your late 30s/early 40s but NOOOooooo.

D.N.R.

Medication time
Unfortunately I have intimate knowledge of what MS does to a person, wouldn't wish it on anybody. Some people barely have symptoms especially if they have the relapsing-remitting form and others go down hill quickly. Marijuana is very helpful to treat the symptoms and some studies have shown it can slow down the progression as well.

KingFate

Légion Blanche
Unfortunately I have intimate knowledge of what MS does to a person, wouldn't wish it on anybody. Some people barely have symptoms especially if they have the relapsing-remitting form and others go down hill quickly. Marijuana is very helpful to treat the symptoms and some studies have shown it can slow down the progression as well.

Good thing the spawn of Sharon will never constitute as a "person" :lulz:

My friend Ricky got it at the age of 24. We go up to the club and get the nice buds, and I've seen first hand it help him calm the fuck down.

Eat Shit And Die

★Filthy European★

I know 2 people who suffer from it, its truely a horrific dissorder, but Jack Osbourne.... Come on :beer:

Back