Jack the Ripper’s only known facial composite found in archives (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
the authorities shut down Ocean Parkway for a long time and physically walked every inch, bay to ocean, but no new clues reported...interesting case
The killer has probably been either incarcerated or has died.

Once they get a taste for this shit they seldom stop.

Green River Gary is an interesting case. He used to crank it up when he broke up with women but then he got married and still kept at it only not as frequently.

Gary would take his kid out in his truck with him, leave him in the cab while he went behind the scrub and fucked the corpse. He went back over the next two or three days until she started to smell or became maggot infested.

They busted Gary by finding and identifying the micro glass spheres that were a component of high quality truck spray paint.

Great worker though...

1678763944873.png

1678763900747.png

hedgerow

simpelton

Green River Gary is an interesting case. He used to crank it up when he broke up with women but then he got married and still kept at it only not as frequently.

Gary would take his kid out in his truck with him, leave him in the cab while he went behind the scrub and fucked the corpse. He went back over the next two or three days until she started to smell or became maggot infested.

They busted Gary by finding and identifying the micro glass spheres that were a component of high quality truck spray paint.

Great worker though...

View attachment 666127

View attachment 666126
but i bet he'd make a good neighbor...he looks like the kind of guy who would take in his garbage cans on time

wiggins

Forum Veteran
but i bet he'd make a good neighbor...he looks like the kind of guy who would take in his garbage cans on time
Actually, Gary was a hoarder. Yes, a whore-der and a hoarder. Odd combo but it seemed to work for him.

Gary and his wife would go to junk sales and get a glass table with a broken leg and Gary, oh so good with his hands, would fix it up and they'd sell it. The rooms of the house were full to the brim with stuff that was fixable but neatly stacked.

So yes, on balance, the bins would be brought in on time...

I Ripyourfaceoff

I'M "RIPPY", I'LL CALL YOU, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH
OH COMMON NOW ....... EVERYONE KNOWS OLE JACKY BOY IS STILL ALIVE....................HE WORKS AT WALMART, NIGHT SHIFT IN POLAND.
0b8af587918ccd29e6e8f008dd1e30f1.jpg

Great worker though...

View attachment 666127

View attachment 666126
Shoulda been 'thrown' into a pit and then the families of the victims decide his fate.

I dig my snatch older ( then 45 ) and I enjoy the company of rich ladies. Now. I have no fucking clue what you're trying to say.....No Hablo ........fuckoooooo

Back