Jack The Ripper Victims & (Some) Suspects.... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
A good question is whether Jack The Ripper could have been just one person who committed just one or two murder or whether there were those who continued the series of murders that Jack The Ripper started
In any case, he had to have a good local knowledge, because in each case he carried out the murders carelessly (I think he was only disturbed in one case but he could still escape)
So in my opinion, the killer man (or serial killers) was local and he was a mentally ill man
At the time, there was a great poverty in England, so several women became prostitutes who cut into the night without a pimp.
To be a prostitute without a pimp is a suicide, because the prostitute does not know who she is going to meet, because prostitutes are usually not always encounter by only average peoples, many of them suffering various mentally illness so who are unable to establish a normal relationship with women thus turn to prostitutes
Unfortunately, the profession of prostitute is a very dangerous profession, prostitutes are still being killed to this day
It will probably never be clear who Jack The Ripper was

Mullet_Head87

Fresh Meat
A good question is whether Jack The Ripper could have been just one person who committed just one or two murder or whether there were those who continued the series of murders that Jack The Ripper started
In any case, he had to have a good local knowledge, because in each case he carried out the murders carelessly (I think he was only disturbed in one case but he could still escape)
So in my opinion, the killer man (or serial killers) was local and he was a mentally ill man
At the time, there was a great poverty in England, so several women became prostitutes who cut into the night without a pimp.
To be a prostitute without a pimp is a suicide, because the prostitute does not know who she is going to meet, because prostitutes are usually not always encounter by only average peoples, many of them suffering various mentally illness so who are unable to establish a normal relationship with women thus turn to prostitutes
Unfortunately, the profession of prostitute is a very dangerous profession, prostitutes are still being killed to this day
Right, whoever was sending the letters in was descriptive and the liver piece sent with one of the letters was human but they could't determine if it was from one of the actual victims. Thomas Neill Cream @ 1:50 was an actual serial killer but poisoned his victims. When he was about to be Hanged he softly said "I am Jack" then dropped. Plus at the time of the murders he was imprisoned for other charges and people speculated that he bought his early release and had a look a like take his place. He was wealthy and back then they didnt really have concrete ways of identifying inmates other than a # and a Name.

mrln

silent ghost
thx, I used My Heritage Deep Nostalgia, im no graphics artist and the program they offer is pretty damn good. Its intended to bring life back to old family photos by colorizing and animating them. I like how i instantly wanted to put Jack the Ripper stuff through it.
well,it was awesome. great job! :tu:

• Agree
Reactions: HG

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
Whats creepy is the animation program i used came up with that on the 1st try....sometimes you have to cycle through the filters to get the perfect one.
good work man - if you try it on Lizzie Borden, send it to me. That’s a cool program - good find :)

Mullet_Head87

Fresh Meat
lizze-borden-letterboxed-Colorized-Enhanced.jpg
good work man - if you try it on Lizzie Borden, send it to me. That’s a cool program - good find :)

Actually they already have the most likely suspect Arron kominski

Der Wolf

This user was banned
Actually they already have the most likely suspect Arron kominski
The problem is that the case is very old and Jack The Ripper has always played the Police very skillfully
He had good local knowledge and was certainly mentally ill man
It can also be assumed that not only was there one Ripper but several murder could imitate the series of murders that Jack The Ripper began
If modern forensic CSI and DNA sampling had existed at the time, Jack The Ripper would certainly have been captured.
I probably don’t think it will ever turn out who Jack The Ripper was, there are only theories about possible perpetrators

The problem is that the case is very old and Jack The Ripper has always played the Police very skillfully
He had good local knowledge and was certainly mentally ill man
It can also be assumed that not only was there one Ripper but several murder could imitate the series of murders that Jack The Ripper began
If modern forensic CSI and DNA sampling had existed at the time, Jack The Ripper would certainly have been captured.
I probably don’t think it will ever turn out who Jack The Ripper was, there are only theories about possible perpetrators
They actually figured him out with forensics you can google it

Der Wolf

This user was banned
There is no 100% evidence as to who Jack The Ripper was
There are only suspects and guesses to this day but since this is a 133 year old case: the on-site police inspection did not have as much modern technology as it does today, so I don't think it ever turns out who was Jack The Ripper

Back