Jack The Ripper victims (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Some paintings by Sickert. The first one I believe is the one people talk about in terms of Sickert being JTR due to its passing similarity to the Kelly slaying. In many of the paintings here the women have no face and where they do they appear to be dead or with a death-like expression. JTR or not, judging by these paintings, he appears to have had an awkward relationship or trouble connecting with women. Not sure how damning they are but judging from his self-portrait he sure seems to have been an intense guy.

View attachment 65454 View attachment 65447View attachment 65448View attachment 65449View attachment 65450View attachment 65451View attachment 65452View attachment 65453
Yes,indeed.Walter Sickert,had a genital abnormality.When he was an infant,his circumcision became badly infected.Not uncommon for that time period.As a result,his penis was all but totally removed.Therefore he was never able to sexually funtion.His sexual frustration perhaps manifested itself into rage.The killing and mutilation could have been his sexual outlet.

Victim13

victim13
Yes,indeed.Walter Sickert,had a genital abnormality.When he was an infant,his circumcision became badly infected.Not uncommon for that time period.As a result,his penis was all but totally removed.Therefore he was never able to sexually funtion.His sexual frustration perhaps manifested itself into rage.The killing and mutilation could have been his sexual outlet.

Interesting. That puts his paintings in a different perspective.

Victim13

victim13
Go here for pics of a life-size re-creation of the Kelly crime scene done by an artist as an art installation. Inspired and, for a jaded SK aficionado such as myself, surprisingly unsettling and a little hard to look at. Poor Mary really had a job done on her. I hope the doctor's assessment at the time was right and she died from having her throat cut before he did the rest.

Go here for pics of a life-size re-creation of the Kelly crime scene done by an artist as an art installation. Inspired and, for a jaded SK aficionado such as myself, surprisingly unsettling and a little hard to look at. Poor Mary really had a job done on her. I hope the doctor's assessment at the time was right and she died from having her throat cut before he did the rest.

Anyone have the link?

shanksta

Unforgiven-

You fail. No link.
I was told that black dalia was hermaphrodite, reason she was butchered.

Back