images-5.jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 667
  • images-6.jpeg
    images-6.jpeg
    10.7 KB · Views: 681
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 642
This is an old classic.I remember reading about this case as a kid.I have been facinated by unsolved cases eversince.It leaves so much to the imagination.The killer was never caught,but there was a strong suspect named,William Walter Sickert.He was an artistic painter.Many of his paintings strongly resembled the crime scenes depicted above.There was a book written by,Patricia Cornwell,that explains this in great detail.It is called."Portrait of a Serial Killer". Check it out.

D.N.R.

Medication time
This is an old classic.I remember reading about this case as a kid.I have been facinated by unsolved cases eversince.It leaves so much to the imagination.The killer was never caught,but there was a strong suspect named,William Walter Sickert.He was an artistic painter.Many of his paintings strongly resembled the crime scenes depicted above.There was a book written by,Patricia Cornwell,that explains this in great detail.It is called."Portrait of a Serial Killer". Check it out.
I read that book a couple yrs back, it was a great read.

Tezaniac

your friendly neighbor
This user was banned
Wow, not really as bad as I thought they'd be. Maybe there are others that are worse. Expected more gore from the Ripper... even in black and white.
That's because you can't see the lower body and vagina area. Know your history, dude

manwiththefuckedmind

Fuck Off You Little pricks
Ok so I could not find any any photos showing the full damage of his victims, what he did was pretty much doing as much damage as he could to the body and then decorating the kill room with the insides of the victims (might just hire him for a interior decorator) and destroying the poor bitch's pussy from the inside out. You can see in the first photo that he fucked a lot of peoples days up pretty bad. The reason "Jack The Ripper" comes up so much in discussions about serial killers is that he was never caught.

Victim13

victim13

Some paintings by Sickert. The first one I believe is the one people talk about in terms of Sickert being JTR due to its passing similarity to the Kelly slaying. In many of the paintings here the women have no face and where they do they appear to be dead or with a death-like expression. JTR or not, judging by these paintings, he appears to have had an awkward relationship or trouble connecting with women. Not sure how damning they are but judging from his self-portrait he sure seems to have been an intense guy.

View attachment 65454 View attachment 65447View attachment 65448View attachment 65449View attachment 65450View attachment 65451View attachment 65452View attachment 65453

Back