JAILS everywhere

Lovinight

Seeker of Truth!
It's good for playing Domino. And better than living as a poor homeless in the cold outside, some bums do petty crimes before winter here in the hope a judge will put them in jail/prison for some months. Another good thing is you can do time instead of paying a debt you have to the state so you can keep your money for yourself. But that depends on the rate you get for a day in prison by a judge, doing time for 5000 bucks on a rate of 10 per day (bums have this rate) is quite long.

View attachment 352820
Okay but unless you have some very trustworthy relatives or realy tight friends, you lose EVERYTHING, look around you, all your stuff, imagine having to replace it, all of it, all at once, gone, not to mention having to start from scratch unless you got some dough in a safe place somewhere, you are fucked~! I know I am strange, I have never been to prison but I think about this kind of shit all the time, my mind does not quit and the human condition and the struggles people go through seems to be my main focus, I seriously can't watch most of the videos on here, I do force myself to watch some to remind myself that evil is real and it is out there, I hate my Gov but still quite thankful I live in the US, I am not so sure that will be the case much longer the way things are going.

Reactions: McM

McM

Forum Veteran
Okay but unless you have some very trustworthy relatives or realy tight friends, you lose EVERYTHING, look around you, all your stuff, imagine having to replace it, all of it, all at once, gone, not to mention having to start from scratch unless you got some dough in a safe place somewhere, you are fucked~! I know I am strange, I have never been to prison but I think about this kind of shit all the time, my mind does not quit and the human condition and the struggles people go through seems to be my main focus, I seriously can't watch most of the videos on here, I do force myself to watch some to remind myself that evil is real and it is out there, I hate my Gov but still quite thankful I live in the US, I am not so sure that will be the case much longer the way things are going.
No, I understand what you mean 'with start from scratch', of course that's a problem for the most inmates after they have done years. I did experience that too because of different reasons, to get caught by the justice was only one of them. Since then everything I need fits into three moving cartons.

Lovinight

Seeker of Truth!
No, I understand what you mean 'with start from scratch', of course that's a problem for the most inmates after they have done years. I did experience that too because of different reasons, to get caught by the justice was only one of them. Since then everything I need fits into three moving cartons.
If that is what you are most comfortable with, great! I happen to be sad for you, not that life is all about material possessions at all but it is full of items of sentimental value and to me it sounds like you lost them already and that is fucked up! Peace Brother, I hope you gather all the happiness you can possibly find and hold on to it :)

Reactions: McM
russia.jpg

At Russia's notorious Black Dolphin Prison on the border of Kazakhstan, inmates share small 50-square-foot cells that are set back behind three sets of steel doors. Inmates live in a "cell within a cell”, with 24-hour surveillance. Black Dolphin houses the most brutal criminals, including serial killers, cannibals, and terrorists. A prison lieutenant told National Geographic, which did a documentary on the facility, that the only way to escape is by dying. If you combine all the crimes of the inmates, they have killed about 3,500 people. That's an average of five murders per inmate.

suomi.jpg

One of the world’s only “open prisons,” Suomenlinna exists with no cells or locked doors at all. Prisoners live in shared houses with private rooms and are allowed to work construction around various parts of the island.

McM

Forum Veteran
Strangeways prison riot in 1990
Just read the case. Didn't know it, I only knew the K-block riots back then. Thanks for the hint.

'Slopping out' (no toilets) in the '90s is really a shame. Worst I personally experienced was no electricity (besides a lamp at the ceiling) and no emergency-call button in the cells in 1978. Means you couldn't make hot water by yourself by an immersion heater.

Last edited:

Gone crazy back soon

Blame someone else. Problem solved.
Mass incarceration is a joke. Let's take all of the most violent and dangerous people and stuff them all in one place, then be daft enough to expect them to be healed of their evil ways upon release. I think some scenes are missing from this play bill

mrln

silent ghost
i know people go t jail/prison for various things. from, delinquent paid child support or not paying taxes,to they will die there because of hienus crimes. . but for those who want to live like an animal on the outside,should be treated as such,on the inside.