James Holmes sickening behavior (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

tero

GOREBABY
Trial was long I watched it live on trial watch and at the end was the best after saying found guilty 163 times the judge said in a pissed off voice (BALIFFS GET THIS DEFENDENT OUTTA MY COURTROOM) the judge really said it in a pissed off way loved every moment Good riddens james holmes your few months of fame is done rot in your feces....................

Mrs.REVmsr

Misfits of Shout Box
his crime/face will live on even after death, very much like manson when he is locked up, bitches will come.

Reactions: Sev

LilyCuster

Premium Member Bitches!
I have not formed an opinion. Just sharing some provocative info.
image.jpg

missfluffi

Rookie
I don't understand the fascination these bitches have with murderers? like wtf can't you get a normal boyfriend who's not banged up for murder? ffs have some common sense, I just don't get it :(

jimbob

Yorkshire born n bred
It's the lawyers who say to him say ur insane ,clearly he ain't right as sane people don't go on a killing spree ,I'd put in gen pop and see how long he lasts.

caddyman

Fresh Meat
This guy's putting on a Hollywood act no end. Looking at his beard one would think he converted to Islam - and that's should be reason enough to put a lead sleeping pill in his brain.

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
james is no more crooked ( crookid? crockid???) than CEO's of johnson & johnson, bayers aspirin, or Apple.
he's not messiah or martyr of streets neglected aid hobo fuckers

he's savvy business man

Sev

Well Oiled Member
So; it's in this freaks best interest to act nuts right from the start.

It's more interesting that women were sending him photos of themselves while he was locked-up. I'd like to see those photos.
There's a picture of his cell with letters and pics hanging on the walls. Nice looking girls too.

Mommamouse

Needs More Nesting Materials
My first observation was Holme's eyes.... Only people on amphetamines or trippin, "demonically posessed" have that appearance. makes us wonder if he in fact wasnt a patsy and drugged. I base that off of the fact that he appeared of sound mind and intelligent in past photos.

muaya007

Patrick
if he had cut his ear he just looked like van gogh the painter ore i need some glasses

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    22.2 KB · Views: 23
Back