Japan Officially Orders Censorship of Truth (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

actually this is nothing new....it's an open secret here that anyone who exposes too much raw truth at one time, tends to get fucked up by the state thugs.....Japan has never been a true democracy, and freedom of expression is an illusion

wino

DILLIGAF
I'll have the roasted duck. No. 4

but really the whole world know the excat size and capacity of the reactors that wen down ?

the problem is how much radioactive waste has/is leaking into the sea ?

i'm surprised it took this long. canada simply stopped monitoring radiation a week or so after the disaster began, stating "low radiation levels" as the reason.

Funkleburger

stir-crazy
This user was banned
stop scare mongering fucking journalists..................chernobyl was staged by a bunch of film makers and Japan is bollox...go there for your holidays good people and show your support .........

It's not my comments...its how you cunts read it :thefonz:

dennis

Representing Zionism
This user was banned
actually this is nothing new....it's an open secret here that anyone who exposes too much raw truth at one time, tends to get fucked up by the state thugs....
Its not just Japan. Its everywhere.

Japan has never been a true democracy,
Nope. Just catering to world powers as a condition of their surrender.

and freedom of expression is an illusion
Individualism is simply not a part of oriental culture, as is mass conformity.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I can only imagine there is some bushido guy in charge of all this letting the reactor kill itself for dishonouring the power grid

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
actually this is nothing new....it's an open secret here that anyone who exposes too much raw truth at one time, tends to get fucked up by the state thugs.....Japan has never been a true democracy, and freedom of expression is an illusion

You are free to express the facts they are comfortable with. Is any other democracy different?

Back