japan to dump nuclear waste into ocean (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
Pretty cool i have a titanium blue angels edition citizen skyhawk watch. That titanium sure is light.

You must feel the weather change from that titanium in ya?
actually i feel the change more in my bones. the ones ive broken.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
^^ mrln, problem is not japan and nuclear trash. Problem is human race. All countries destroy the Earth

G

Internet Warrior
All countries dump coca cola bottles in Earth. Solution: glass bottles. Coca cola dont give a fuck about Earth
Glass weighs a lot more than plastic, that means transporting it burns more fuel.
Solution: when making Coca Cola, use helium instead of CO2 for the fizz, and it should weigh less...:poker:

campkla

Well Known Member
Short Bussed
I'm pretty sure that contaminated waste water 💦 is the cure for covid-19 so drink up japan.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Glass weighs a lot more than plastic, that means transporting it burns more fuel.
Solution: when making Coca Cola, use helium instead of CO2 for the fizz, and it should weigh less...:poker:
Every time you want to buy your coke, you must bring empty glass bottle. This is the right

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Are you guys illiterate?

It has said it plans to remove all radioactive particles from the water except tritium, an isotope of hydrogen that is hard to separate and is considered to be relatively harmless.

It is common practice for nuclear plants around the world to release water that contain traces of tritium into the ocean
Here is an article that tells another story.

Back