Japan Tsunami

D.O.A.

These are great days we're living, bros
http://goregrish.com/japan-earth-quake/

This is a rare moment seeing myself asking for money on a forum in the form of donations. It's not for goregrish.com so seriously consider this one, rather then say, spending $5 to join some crappy forum and drunk posting on $10 bourbon. A few individuals here at GoreGrish have taken it upon themselves to donate some cash to the cause, so we'll help by spreading the word here.
As you may or may not know one of the GoreGrish Staff members is a resident of Japan, and very close to the nuclear reactors that are not nuclear friendly anymore. We are donating to charities as individuals and encourage you to do the same if possible.

We wish Rev and his family all the best, they're not far from the nuclear reactor that is currently shitting rainbows and making a earthquake/tsunami situation even worse.

p4irs

totally shitposter, with Dunning–Kruger effect
they dont have it for my cuntry fuck this .rev, ask for it and i'll send . 10$ is barely a problem its the amount i pay for my monthly guns for online game
surely it would revolva if i send 10$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
On another note: has anyone ever volunteered in a disaster? Been part of the operations to find corpses/clean/etc?

p4irs

On another note: has anyone ever volunteered in a disaster? Been part of the operations to find corpses/clean/etc?
well not me but my friends during the 2004 tsunami. i donated. not sure if it helps thou

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I think I'd like to get involved somehow in volunteering. I wonder if I could tell the Red Cross though that I will not go to any nigger country or Israel? Probably could actually.. they probably hear it often enough.

p4irs

my friends usually go to help. but not this time. they have been given early warning about radiation..possibility of radiation.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
I think I'd like to get involved somehow in volunteering. I wonder if I could tell the Red Cross though that I will not go to any nigger country or Israel? Probably could actually.. they probably hear it often enough.

LOL!

I could actually see you having the conversation "but if I come across a jew or a negro in my rescuing efforts I have the choice to ignore them and keep looking, right?"

hei

NewbieX
Hey guys, im a newbie, but I live In Japan as well. To be honest, sending money is a waste of time.

The Japanese govt have already sent kids back into schools in areas where the radiation is as high as what a nuclear facility worker would expect on a normal work day. They have increased the radiation dosage from normal to industrial level - meaning that it is now considered OK to have children playing in radiactive areas. The govet is lying to the public, and the guy in charge resigned a few days back, saying as a scholar, he cannot be part of the govt any longer, due to the lies and deceit currently being fed to the public about how "safe" everything is...

..............."Tokyo Electric Power Company, the main operator of the Fukushima power plant, has announced that there was an accident at the stricken facility last year.
According to Japan's Yomiuri Shimbun Monday, power was cut and water levels dropped by 2-meters at the plant's No. 2 reactor last June due to human error.
TEPCO also says it will set up a seawall in front of reactors 3 and 4 to prevent further damage from possible aftershocks.
Meanwhile, Toshizo Kosako, nuclear adviser to Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan, has resigned, citing Tokyo's sloppy handling of the crisis.
Kosako stepped down last Friday.. insisting that the government's radiation exposure limit for children is wrong.
He says the Japanese government ignored his advicewhen he said that exposure to 20-millisiverts of radiation a year for everyone is not acceptable, especially for children."........................

Those collecting on the behalf of refugees and homeless from the tsunamio stricken areas will not accept anything except NEW CLOTHING AND EQUIPMENT. My wife and I donated a lot of very good near-new clothing and offered furniture/bedding etc to them and were turned away. Basically, Im sick of it.

The Japanese Govt did not enforce any safety checks at any of the 55 nuclear stations here over the past 11 YEARS.

This, coupled with TEPCO ignoring advice last year about an impending earthquake (the one that came in March), we are now living in a radioactive country,and the world is also receiving its share as well. Its being dumped into the ocean, its escaping into the air.

TEPCO didnt release the information about the leak for a week after it occured - it was discovered accidentally by a news reporter flying overhead filming the tsunami damage.

Basically, its their own fault, and they are stubborn and unwilling to recieve help from overseas.

I say let them lie in their holier than thou bed...its been a long time coning. You really have to live here like me for over 10 years to understand that they could have avoided this if they werent so "Japanese" in the backwards way they do things.

Although sending a few bucks is very generous, the money wont go to the ones who need it most. It will vanish into the economy support fund....

GOLDSUN

G.G.M
Corporate hardliners & the Japanese government made the downhill path so much easier. Having the elderly as the backspine of your population didnt help much either.

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/20...-zone-limit-919100-bqsq-meter-detected-63141/