Japanese serial killer to be hanged (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
In Japan the death penalty is carried out by hanging in an execution chamber within the detention centre. When an execution order has been issued, the condemned prisoner is informed on the morning of their execution. The condemned is given a choice of the last meal. The prisoner's family and legal representatives, and also the general public, are informed only afterwards. Since 7 December 2007, the authorities have been releasing the names, natures of crime, and ages of executed prisoners.

Japanese serial killer who baited suicidal people using Twitter gets death penalty

e2wikmgxj0zz.png

Dr. Jungy Brungus

Offal Connoisseur
hanging is such a fucking mad tactic - esp in the 21st centuary...
Why? It's cheap, efficient and if done properly, painless. When the cervical vertebrae sheer through the spinal cord right, it's instant death. When it's done right, the condemned will be dead before they're even consciously aware that they're falling.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
hanging is such a fucking mad tactic.

I prefer the kind of hanging like they do in Iran, where there is no drop, thus the prisoner dangles from the rope by his neck and dies from strangulation.
This ensures the maximum amount of suffering from hanging.

Since they won't do that type of hanging in the US, I would prefer that the US use the electric chair (preferably in all 50 states), because I believe the thought of the electric chair imparts the greatest psychological torture to the prisoner...certainly a lot more than lethal injection.

Right after Ted Bundy had been executed by the electric chair, a prison official had a press conference to announce Bundy's death and time of death, etc.

A reporter asked how Ted had comported himself while he was being taken to the electric chair.

The prison official said Ted had calmly and voluntarily walked the 13 steps from the holding cell to the door of the chamber where the electric chair was located. But he said when the door was opened, and Bundy saw the electric chair, his legs buckled and he had to be supported on each side by a prison guard. He went on to say that Bundy was shaking as they sat him onto the electric chair and buckled him in.

I bet he really started shaking when they put that 2,000 volts to his ass.

Regards,
-Ward

stok3d

Die, Fucker.
This user was banned
This is 2021. They're black people. Surely you can't be that stupid. I suppose you believe Derek Chauvin should NOT have been found guilty huh? Racism is alive and well in the United States.
Stop bitching about racism already..I mean, if you have such a problem with it, you aren't going to enjoy your time here much. Just saying, nigger.

volpster31

DONT TREAD ON ME
This user was banned
This is 2021. They're black people. Surely you can't be that stupid. I suppose you believe Derek Chauvin should NOT have been found guilty huh? Racism is alive and well in the United States.
you have to understand that nobody gives a fuck about george floyd except brainwashed blacks and libtards....im my world,he would have already been hung for his crimes

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
In Japan the death penalty is carried out by hanging in an execution chamber within the detention centre. When an execution order has been issued, the condemned prisoner is informed on the morning of their execution. The condemned is given a choice of the last meal. The prisoner's family and legal representatives, and also the general public, are informed only afterwards. Since 7 December 2007, the authorities have been releasing the names, natures of crime, and ages of executed prisoners.

Japanese serial killer who baited suicidal people using Twitter gets death penalty

View attachment 462970
So young. Obviously very vulnerable due to their state of mind.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur

View attachment 462970
I mean... looks like they got what they wanted?

Back