Japans brutality and sadistic war tactics WW2 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Denim Chicken

Full-On Rapist
I like how Woodland was very careful to specify 'Abdominally stabbed'.

Cheeky bastard, as you foreigners here might say.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
My great grandpa was fighting Japs, combat medic. Hated them until the day he died. Given what he saw I'd probably be the same way.
was your grandpa Cotton Hill?

I like how Woodland was very careful to specify 'Abdominally stabbed'.

Cheeky bastard, as you foreigners here might say.
I think he's more the beheading and dismembering type

McM

ARSELING
main-qimg-2eb4930af75cc659493e416c55f84032-c.jpg
Why has uncle sam a German M40 helmet on? The men in the background don't look like uncle sams too.

But Chinese had the Mauser C96 handgun and this helmet.

Lrwguitar

This user was banned
And American, Italian, British, German and RUSSIAN, troops all expelled the same energy on revenge. Yeah, the Japanese were brutal to prisoners and civillians alike, but no different than that of any other conquerer through history. It is what it is.
All sides were evil bastards the nuremberg trials were a fucking farce why wasn't my country England put on trial bur burning the people of hamburg and dresden alive or American for hiroshima and nagasaki. Fucking hypocrites.

Jim Halpert

NewbieX
Hey, can you tell me where I can get the sources? Really need to find WW2 Gore photos for my research about Japanese Barbarism in the Pacific; I'm trying to find some pictures about the "Manila Massacre". I've read a book on how the Japanese gouged Filipino childrens' eyes out from their skull and proceed to swing them against a wall, annoyed by their screams they proceeded to murk them by swinging their heads against a tree, something like that. And may as well leave this here

Attachments

• yum.jpg
    yum.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 386

bigeasy13

Lurker
And American, Italian, British, German and RUSSIAN, troops all expelled the same energy on revenge. Yeah, the Japanese were brutal to prisoners and civillians alike, but no different than that of any other conquerer through history. It is what it is.
False in regards to world war 2.... the Germans treated pows pretty well until Barbarossa kicked off and the eastern front blew up, then the Germans and Russians were both savages. The brits treated pows well as did Americans , if the pows made it behind lines in one piece... the exception would be when the Americans were fighting in the pacific, they started to do some fucked uo shit in response to the Japanese behaviour , which was encouraged by officers trying to ensure their troops wouldn’t surrender knowing they’d get the same treatment

Eric Blair

Drop acid, and then bombs. 🇺🇸🇺🇦🇮🇱
Totally false , the Japanese were the worst with the Russians and Germans tied for second
I know, that's why I said "wow" because I couldn't believe someone would make such an ignorant, fascist sympathizing, idiotic statement.

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
The Japanese army were very cruel and carried out a direct massacre on the Chinese soldiers and civilians in many cases with bayonets and swords
And the soldiers spared no one, even brutally murdered minors too

Attachments

• chin baby.jpg
    chin baby.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 252
Back