Jason Mamoa feeling up young teen

Bethy 🔥

SOMETIMES LIFE AINT FAIR KIDDO...
This is fucked up period! An edited video like this can ruin someone life, in every way possible. Whom ever did this should face charges. This is beyond click bait for views. If this can happen to a celebrity, it can happen to anyone. The difference is your average person doesnt have those kinds of funds to prove their innocence like a celebrity can. Shameful and criminal 😡

OP
b055m4n

b055m4n

Rookie
A friend recently sent me a petition to sign to forgo bail to 3 suspects accused of kidnapping & murder. I said I cant sign it in good conscience cause I dont know if all 3 are in fact guilty. Police have planted evidence before and it's the courts job to make those decisions. So it was wrong of me to post this without any confirmation, but it is a good example of what to show your kids what is acceptable and what isn't.

Smokinrav

Fucking asshole pot smoker
It's fake you dumb fucks. 5 seconds of googling....

OP
b055m4n

b055m4n

Rookie
It's fake you dumb fucks. 5 seconds of googling....

Quote: "So it was wrong of me to post this without any confirmation, but it is a good example of what to show your kids what is acceptable and what isn't."

Who's a dumb fuck....

Smokinrav

Fucking asshole pot smoker
Thanks for the clarification, but I'll still hold the dumb ass who posted it in the first place in contempt. FTR, those of you who don't like it can fuck off too.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
I watched aquaman yesterday and have been on staycation with strict bed rest for another few hours anyway. If mamoa was a flavor, he'd be molasses ice cream with thick bulging ripples of fudge and crusted caramel with gobs of creme fraishe dripping and millefleur eyebrows.