Jeffrey Epstein found dead in jail cell (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
heard he was also going stir crazy in there. hes the type of person who likes to roam free at will. also the type of asshole who wears clothing only once,then throws them out. he couldnt take it anymore. thin skinned weak individual....

D.O.A.

We are Kings
7oq01j0igwf31.jpg

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
I believe there was definitely some sort of foul play here. Either someone got paid to turn their head to the other side or he was done in by someone, but the possibility of him doing himself in are high. This guy had a movie style life, always pampered, flying in his own jet to his own island, doing extravagant things like using all pieces of expensive clothing only once and then discarding them. Had everything he could ever had, and looking at spending his days in a solitary confinement cell had to be perhaps worse than hell.

I understand the investigation is still on because of the people named by him. I read his "girlfriend / madam" is about to speak to authorities and I bet she has a lot of info. Hopefully they won't suicide her before.

deviant2

hell is other people
It's not totally out of the realm of possibility that he's been moved to another location and is in fact alive and well. The "attempted suicide" and "unresponsive" hospital visit last week could have been staged for a good old fashion switcheroo...
...this comparison pic is interesting...
Screenshot_20190812-152646.png

...different ears as well as the nose.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
It's not totally out of the realm of possibility that he's been moved to another location and is in fact alive and well. The "attempted suicide" and "unresponsive" hospital visit last week could have been staged for a good old fashion switcheroo...
...this comparison pic is interesting...View attachment 373767
...different ears as well as the nose.
Lmao nice work Alex Jones, I always thought conspiracy theories were just a right wing thing

kkgffiwts2g31.jpg

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
he left over 2000 pages of a manifest pointing fingers at alot of people. prince andrew for instance.
but he isnt alone in this. more people will fall.
maybe trump had him killed,or paid the guards to "turn their backs" long enough fo this to happen.
the guy is one million percent guilty,if he "committed suicide" then.
:trump: :trump: :trump::trump: fake news!

• Haha
Reactions: McM

D.O.A.

We are Kings
he left over 2000 pages of a manifest pointing fingers at alot of people. prince andrew for instance.
but he isnt alone in this. more people will fall.
maybe trump had him killed,or paid the guards to "turn their backs" long enough fo this to happen.
the guy is one million percent guilty,if he "committed suicide" then.
It's 2000 pages of investigation documents ordered to be released, from SDNY prosecutors.
Epstein didn't write a manifesto, he had a diary, but most of the evidence seems to be from a victim contradicting what some writer wrote.
IMG_20190813_185905.jpg

Screenshot_20190813-184822_Brave.jpg
6CtYc8f_d.jpg

All here:
Also

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I read his "girlfriend / madam" is about to speak to authorities and I bet she has a lot of info.
In the court documents, Ghislaine Maxwell, the woman you speak of, confessed she gave George Clooney a blow job in a toilet. Not a fucking peep from the media or the good people @nespresso. If it was trump.. :lol:

Celebrities be shitting bricks right now

mrln

silent ghost
It's 2000 pages of investigation documents ordered to be released, from SDNY prosecutors.
Epstein didn't write a manifesto, he had a diary, but most of the evidence seems to be from a victim contradicting what some writer wrote.
View attachment 373865
View attachment 373863View attachment 373862
All here:
Also

yes and trump too.
this is just a little of whats going on. the authorities raided his island. im sure theres more dirt on more "people of power" to be found. but lets see what the media decides to release and hide! lol the media is just as corrupt as government.

Back