He was very rich
Owned a island
He liked sex with young girls
If you were his friend he would get you a young girl
He had lots of high up friends including actors and politicians
Trump knew him but after a bit told him to fuck off
Clinton’s didn’t tell him to fuck off
George cloony got a gob job
Kept a diary to what he and his “mates” got up to but that went missing next week
Committed assisted suicide

b055m4n

Rookie
I didn’t know either but from what I gather
He was very rich
Owned a island
He liked sex with young girls
If you were his friend he would get you a young girl
He had lots of high up friends including actors and politicians
Trump knew him but after a bit told him to fuck off
Clinton’s didn’t tell him to fuck off
George cloony got a gob job
Kept a diary to what he and his “mates” got up to but that went missing next week
Committed assisted suicide
Thanks for the input

OP
Ward Cleaver

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Let's be very clear about what had gone on in the past with Epstein and some teenage girls.

These weren't "innocent little girls," they were teenage girls...with the mindset and street smarts of a 25 year old young woman.
They were sluts and whores who willingly spread their legs for money.

If they were just "innocent little girls" like some in the press are portraying them, then where were their parents and adult guardians when they were being flown around the country and to the Virgin Islands to engage in sex for money, and then being flown home a couple of days later?

Here...I'll give you a couple of minutes to think of an answer...

No...they were experienced teenage sluts and whores who willingly spread their legs for money (ie: they were teenage prostitutes).

They supplied a service...Epstein paid them for that service...and they willingly and gladly accepted his money for that service.

They were gold-diggers who made as much money as they could by supplying their "services" to Epstein and others.

Then, 15 years later, some of these gold-diggers decided to get another...even bigger pay-day...by claiming to be seeking "justice" because they had been "trafficked as sexual slaves."
LOL...Bull-Shit.

Now that Epstein is dead, the lawyer for one of them has announced plans to sue his estate in an effort to "seek justice" for her client.

Make no mistake, it is not about seeking "justice," it is about trying to get money...for the lawyer and her client.

It's always about money. If you want any questions answered...always follow the money. Money is the PRIMARY motivator in this world.

When Epstein talked, money listened...and when money talks, everybody listens. It's always about the money.

And now these "victims" (and their lawyers) will be looking for a big pay-day of money.

I hope that all of those gold-diggers are ultimately unsuccessful in their attempt to get another pay-day.

Regards,
-Ward

Totentanz

Lurking Lurker
No matter how "experienced" a young prostitute is, she is still not legally old enough nor mentally old enough to make those kinds of decisions regarding sex.
those decisions would not be asked of her unless that person asking benefits from her degradation.
Just because a girl knows how to imitate a woman does not mean she is ready to do what a woman does.
I say let a good chunk of assheads estate go to the victims.
All of those who used his pimping services are breathing sighs of relief. After all, dead (possibly murdered) men tell no tales

OP
Ward Cleaver

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Totentanz said:
Just because a girl knows how to imitate a woman does not mean she is ready to do what a woman does.

Numerous states in the U.S. allow marriage at 16. About a half dozen states allow it at 15.

Pretty much anyone can name a grandmother, or great-grandmother who got married in her mid-teens.

On any given weekend, there are teenage girls throughout the country who are making decisions about sex.

And those teen girls can legally get birth control pills without their parent's knowledge.

So yeah, whether you like it or not, the fact of the matter is that a large number of teenage girls routinely make decisions about sex.

The 30-something year old gold-diggers who are now circling like vultures with their lawyers and hoping to strike pay-dirt, were in fact not "sex slaves" when they were teenagers...they were whores...pay-for-hire prostitutes.

They supplied sex for money, and they took as much money as they could get...as often as they could get it.

I hope they don't get another single penny.
And now that he's died before going to trial, they will have to attempt to sue and collect from his estate, without the benefit of a trial verdict...and that will prove to be very difficult to do successfully. I wish them nothing but failure in that endeavor.

Regards,
-Ward