Users who are viewing this thread

blacklotus

the mind is like a parachute, works best when open
By far one of the MOST peculiar serial killers of all time.
The worst part... is if you watch his interviews, he is SO human, you fear if you had known him, you may have liked him.
He is one of the few serial killers that seemed to have a very obvious tendency to not intentionally torture his victims... but to simply be able to use them for his purpose. Not that it makes the murder any less terrible, but he wasn't entirely sadistic.

yes i totally agree, he does say he hated the killing part but was a means to an end in his interviews. so that does suggest he did have some sense of guilt/feelings. its bad what he did, but sad in another way really.

phoenixbee

NewbieX
I am doing a genetics paper in one of my classes on Dahmer. Would any of you know if he or anyone in his family had a "hitchhikers thumb"? That's the kind of thumb that has a weird curve right at the top bending back. Even a decent picture of his hand would be great. Thanks!

goregirlkayla88

PREPARE FOR THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE
I am doing a genetics paper in one of my classes on Dahmer. Would any of you know if he or anyone in his family had a "hitchhikers thumb"? That's the kind of thumb that has a weird curve right at the top bending back. Even a decent picture of his hand would be great. Thanks!

what does that mean if they have a thumb like that

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
220px-Bendable_thumb.jpg

There is a variation in the angle between the first, second phalanges of the thumb of humans, varying between 0° and almost 90° when the thumb is extended in a "thumbs-up". It has been suggested that the variation is an autosomal recessive trait, called a "Hitchhiker's thumb", with homozygous carriers having an angle close to 90°. However this has been disputed, as the variation in thumb angle is continuous and shows little evidence of the bi-modality seen in recessive traits

blacklotus

the mind is like a parachute, works best when open
is therea possible link then, between a criminal and this type of thumb?

GoreErectus

Forum Veteran
I think he and Ted Bundy are probably the sickest fucks that ever lived. And that other ultra sicko from Sacramento - Richard Speck must have been related to them

Oooops, Forgot one - Luke Magnotta

C_R

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
POSERRRRR...

Attachments

• 15.JPG
    15.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 1,880
  • r1.gif
    r1.gif
    35.3 KB · Views: 2,038
  • r2.jpg
    r2.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 2,062
  • r3.jpg
    r3.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 2,008
  • r4.jpg
    r4.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 1,953
  • r6.jpg
    r6.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 1,886
  • r5.jpg
    r5.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1,941
  • r7.jpg
    r7.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 2,062
  • r8.jpg
    r8.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 1,928
  • r9.jpg
    r9.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 2,047
  • r10.jpg
    r10.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 2,025
  • r11.jpg
    r11.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 2,105
  • r12.JPG
    r12.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 2,017
  • r13.JPG
    r13.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 1,979
  • r14.jpg
    r14.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 1,757

Amelian Dollars

Fresh Meat
He is by far the only serial killer I feel disheartened for. He was not an evil man. He was a good man who became consumed by evil desires. Had he been able to feel catharsis through any other path other than violence, I know he would have. He's the only serial killer that I've felt was truly ashamed and remorseful for the person he had become. Absolutely heart breaking.

lexiababe

NewbieX
I think he and Ted Bundy are probably the sickest fucks that ever lived. And that other ultra sicko from Sacramento - Richard Speck must have been related to them

Oooops, Forgot one - Luke Magnotta

Geez, I really hate to butt in here BUT I think when referencing the "3rd Sick fuck" from Sacramento, I think U meant to name: Richard Chase "The Vampire Killer" not Richard Speck "The Nurse Student Killer" (Who was in the Midwest-Chicago/South)......Not unless U meant A WHOLE other Richard who goes by the nickname: "NightStalker" Richard Ramirez who did widen his killing field up here in NorCal: LA to SF....I'm really not being facetious, but I just have to speak up for any future convos that might happen.

Back