Jerry Falwell Jr. cucked lol (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Outspoken Trump supporter and the holy roller leader of Liberty University is a cuck. lol I wonder if he prayed after watching the pool boy fuck his wife.
amen

Business partner of Falwells says he had affair with the power couple
32302662-8657391-image-a-17_1598247988102.jpg

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
I'm sorry and all that but I think he's a liar. A blm liar. The way people are now is if it's something that they want to believe then perfect, it's real. Bollocks I'm not believing it without facts. A 20 year old does not want to stick his weiner on an old bitch while her bitch of a husband watches. Utter shite.

Denim Chicken

Full-On Rapist
I saw this too and also thought it was hilarious. What I didn't think was hilarious, and what has me reviewing my life choices, is the fact that his 'zipper down this is just black water' picture was taken at a TRAILER PARK BOYS COSTUME PARTY.

Now I
fucking LOVE ME some TPB, but a dork like him even being aware of that show
significantly lessens my enjoyment of it.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Trump liked him
xxfalwells-01-articleLarge.jpg

and they took the pool boy on vacation...

32316134-0-image-m-5_1598272849447.jpg

and he was even lining up another guy for his wife. hahaha
FalwellPoolBoy2-768x427.png.jpeg

pool boys fly private, never knew.
XX-INV-TEST-06-jumbo.jpg
His wife ain't half bad if that's her in the pic...can you get me her number @bgirl?

Vera-Ellen Wilson

Probably your mom.
It's always the holier than thou types who turn out to like a pool boy creampie when they think no one is watching. Meanwhile he has a shit fit if two college students want to hold hands or watch PG-13 movie on campus.

Back