Jerusalem Violence: Deadly Air Strikes Hit Gaza After Rocket Attacks (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Dumb fucks have been fighting for over 2000 years and we still don’t have a winner, bunch of hummus smelling retarded inbred basterd losers. The people of the books will all burn in Hell
Heh heh heh! Let-em Blow Eachother to Fkn Rat Shit! It's good all around! Can U say "KAFKNBOOMSKEE" Lmao...SP

Pïggÿ

Human Unit Never Killed
I don’t love Muslims but maybe the Jewish rats should stop forcing people out of their homes? I’d probably be a suicide bomber too if the Jews tried to expel me for no reason. :shrug:

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
Now the bastard Israelis are also tasting what they cooked

Dolly

Uppity cunt
You have to pick a side, and it comes down to Jews or Muslims. I have to stand with the Jews on this particular issue, even though they did kill baby Jesus... But at least they dont marry their 12 year old daughters to 59 year old fat fucks

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
I have a pussy but ok
Is it true every Israeli pussy is ready for close quarter combat with Palestine?
Screenshot_2021-05-11-02-18-23.png

RobotGoy

fuck you
This user was banned
Lmao thats not true, those fucking Arab fuckers threw molotov cocktail at the west wall in Jerusalem and missed it and hit accidentally at their mosque and the world is blaming Israel for bombing them🤣🤣 i live here I know the truth, they even bombing us at the moment and we still haven't reacted yet and you fucking antisemitic cunts blaming us, are you fucking retards?? Can't you see they are just terrorists who play the victim, oh man i guess there are more dumb fucks in the world then I thought 🤦‍♀️
Jewish rat

DaDuke

Rookie
Lmao thats not true, those fucking Arab fuckers threw molotov cocktail at the west wall in Jerusalem and missed it and hit accidentally at their mosque and the world is blaming Israel for bombing them🤣🤣 i live here I know the truth, they even bombing us at the moment and we still haven't reacted yet and you fucking antisemitic cunts blaming us, are you fucking retards?? Can't you see they are just terrorists who play the victim, oh man i guess there are more dumb fucks in the world then I thought 🤦‍♀️
here’s another blind sheep
🐑
, boohoo hoo crying bitch, everything to you cunts is anti-Semitic, your cheap shot to get out of shit. Go to a rabbi and hold his hand and tell him about your feelings and your anti-Semitic bullshit, oh that’s right jewish law doesn’t permit females to touch a rabbi, makes perfect sense because the last thing a holy-man wants is to be touched by a floozie and whores. Go to Masada and jump off like the rest of the cunts the Romans didn’t get to you calves feet P’tcha smelly cunt

Guipago

Forum Veteran
What is a hesh round??
High explosive shooty hurty?
Close, High Explosive Squash Head, the round has a fuse spigot out front which delays the plastic explosives going off, the plastic 'Squash's' against the tank sides then ignites doing hurty things to those inside, very nasty.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Check this out if you want to know how nice jews are & check out that prime minister Ariel Sharon, he should have been tried for war crimes, personally dynamited a village with the occupants still inside, killed 65-70 civilian men, women & children, when you list up all the atrocities Israeli military has conducted you begin to wonder who are the Nazi's now, villages bulldozed for jewish settlements, the shit goes on & on & on, you should dissolve your parliament & put in politicians who actually want to work with the Palestinians instead of trying to kill them for their land while telling the world their not.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
Close, High Explosive Squash Head, the round has a fuse spigot out front which delays the plastic explosives going off, the plastic 'Squash's' against the tank sides then ignites doing hurty things to those inside, very nasty.
Are rpg7's like this?

Garbanzoz

If it won’t slice, try chopping
Je
Man I love you Jewish bastards. Good luck though, I don’t think President Pedophile in the US is going to help much.

Back