Jewish couple sues American Airlines after being kicked off flight because of "body odor" (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
If I had been kicked off a flight and they told me it was because I stunk., the last thing I would do is complain to the media. Now rather than a handful of people on a plane knowing half the planet know. Sods law tho flying, I spend half the time worrying Im going to end up sat next to obese people that require seatbelt extenders. and when I flew to Belgium in December I had Muslims to the left of me Hindus to the right, here I am stuck with an orthodox jew.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
If I had been kicked off a flight and they told me it was because I stunk., the last thing I would do is complain to the media. Now rather than a handful of people on a plane knowing half the planet know. Sods law tho flying, I spend half the time worrying Im going to end up sat next to obese people that require seatbelt extenders. and when I flew to Belgium in December I had Muslims to the left of me Hindus to the right, here I am stuck with an orthodox jew.
Good song...

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
how bad must you smell to be kicked off a plane? Strange little dude.

Back