Joe Biden is a senile retard

OP
D.O.A.

D.O.A.

Kneeling for the flag 101
Lol your insults do nothing to me

ok so everyone can call Biden senile but let’s just forget all the mistakes Trump has ever made... the sexual assault allegations, calling his daughter hot and that he would date her, making fun of someone with a handicap, the countless clips of him rambling on without a clue, telling his people to drink disinfectant.

this is a gore forum so why are you guys making fun of Biden? Why is trump off limits? Like I said, more than 6.5 billion people are wrong and 150 million of you who voted for trump are the smartest people on the planet.

think before you speak. You didn’t put a lot of thought into your last comment... you let your blind rage get the better of you. Try and form a proper comeback and try again.
proper comeback? you're a Canadian. You live in a shit country run by fags. You are mostly inbred Frenchman France didn't even want.

Johnnyboy83

Well Known Member
proper comeback? you're a Canadian. You live in a shit country run by fags. You are mostly inbred Frenchman France didn't even want.
Oh brother... this is actually sad. I can’t believe I’m wasting my time on sad, insults like this.

1) the only French speaking province is Quebec.

2) the people who founded this country came from the same places as the ones who founded Yours

3) we don’t have provinces that are famous for inbreeding. You are projecting your fantasies. There is no Alabama or Kentucky in Canada

One more strike you’re out. That’s two swings and a miss. You’re only true insult is that we bag our milk. I’m sure I won’t be able to sleep at night after that one

OP
D.O.A.

D.O.A.

Oh brother... this is actually sad. I can’t believe I’m wasting my time on sad, insults like this.

1) the only French speaking province is Quebec.

2) the people who founded this country came from the same places as the ones who founded Yours

3) we don’t have provinces that are famous for inbreeding. You are projecting your fantasies. There is no Alabama or Kentucky in Canada

One more strike you’re out. That’s two swings and a miss. You’re only true insult is that we bag our milk. I’m sure I won’t be able to sleep at night after that one
I'm not American you Canadian dipshit. I'm just here to point out you and your country are worthless, you elected a faggot and you defend him, you're leftist trash from quasi French retard land.

Johnnyboy83

Well Known Member
I'm not American you Canadian dipshit. I'm just here to point out you and your country are worthless, you elected a faggot and you defend him, you're leftist trash from quasi French retard land.
ok no wonder you know very little of what you’re talking about. I was wondering if you were brain dead, but this also makes sense.

I’m not left wing or right wing.. I vote on whoever is the best candidate and I don’t blindly follow an ideology like most idiots. I find left wingers just as dumb as right wingers... so that argument of yours is invalid.

so what else is next? so where does your shallow DNA pool reside in? Let’s talk your cesspool of a country. Is your country on the highest quality of life list year after year? Let’s find out!

OP
D.O.A.

D.O.A.

ok no wonder you know very little of what you’re talking about. I was wondering if you were brain dead, but this also makes sense.

I’m not left wing or right wing.. I vote on whoever is the best candidate and I don’t blindly follow an ideology like most idiots. I find left wingers just as dumb as right wingers... so that argument of yours is invalid.

so what else is next? so where does your shallow DNA pool reside in? Let’s talk your cesspool of a country. Is your country on the highest quality of life list year after year? Let’s find out!
yes I'm from Australia, that's why so many of you faggots apply for immigration here because you're so quality of life there. You gutless faggots shouldn't even be in the Commonwealth you're a nation of women

Johnnyboy83

Well Known Member
yes I'm from Australia, that's why so many of you faggots apply for immigration here because you're so quality of life there. You gutless weak faggots shouldn't even be in the Commonwealth you're a nation of women
It’s too bad the fires didn’t burn your house down with you In it... your insults hold no water against me. You sound like your two extra chromosomes Are beating each other up. But this was fun, I learned a lot about you today. Anyone else have something stupid to add to this discussion?

OP
D.O.A.

D.O.A.

It’s too bad the fires didn’t burn your house down with you In it... your insults hold no water against me. You sound like your two extra chromosomes Are beating each other up. But this was fun, I learned a lot about you today. Anyone else have something stupid to add to this discussion?
that's all you have? fires? try harder faggot you're as soft as Trudeau's cock, typical canadian

Johnnyboy83

Well Known Member
that's all you have? fires? try harder faggot you're as soft as Trudeau's cock, typical canadian
Well a good portion of your county was used to house former convicts in lieu of the death penalty, but there is no point in bringing that up to you... all you see is red right now. You’re letting your anger get the best of you because your insults are weak.

“You guys bag your milk! Shame on you for having more space in your fridge!”

“you guys voted for Trudeau who is giving everyone $2000 a month during covid19! Shame on you for having a leader who helps his people.”
And I’m not even a fan of Trudeau by the way. He is a pussy but he’s not retarded like trump. Your leader is also known for his retardation, but in your eyes, you’d rather vote for a numbskull than someone who speaks two languages

good logic on you! What else did you want to add to this list of weak insults?

It’s always the little men who argue the loudest and most. You’re like a little Chihuahua. You’re a little man like the last one who tried insulting me with feeble insults. You people are grasping at straws

OP
D.O.A.

D.O.A.

Well a good portion of your county was used to house former convicts in lieu of the death penalty, but there is no point in bringing that up to you... all you see is red right now. You’re letting your anger get the best of you because your insults are weak.

“You guys bag your milk! Shame on you for having more space in your fridge!”

“you guys voted for Trudeau who is giving everyone $2000 a month during covid19! Shame on you for having a leader who helps his people.”
And I’m not even a fan of Trudeau by the way. He is a pussy but he’s not retarded like trump. Your leader is also known for his retardation, but in your eyes, you’d rather vote for a numbskull than someone who speaks two languages

good logic on you! What else did you want to add to this list of weak insults?

It’s always the little men who argue the loudest and most. You’re like a little Chihuahua. You’re a little man like the last one who tried insulting me with feeble insults. You people are grasping at straws
5 paragraphs of "comeback" bullshit, you should write for Metallica, I'm not surprised you're a fan, you canuk softcock.

Johnnyboy83

Well Known Member
5 paragraphs of "comeback" bullshit, you should write for Metallica, I'm not surprised you're a fan, you canuk softcock.
Lol was that too long to read? I forgot you’re Australian and probably can’t read. Sorry mate. I’ll try and shorten it next time. Maybe I’ll just use pictures so that you can understand

OP
D.O.A.

D.O.A.

Well I am trying to be fair to you since you are not that bright.

so little man, why you so angry? Why are little ken always the angriest?
ooooh the mods are upset better get back on topic faggot, but anyway it's okay I'm sorry you live in Canada *pats you on head* that's the whole point of my posts to point out your country is a faggy french shithole, you're just gonna have to live with it

Johnnyboy83

Well Known Member
ooooh the mods are upset better get back on topic faggot, but anyway it's okay I'm sorry you live in Canada *pats you on head* that's the whole point of my posts to point out your country is a faggy french shithole, you're just gonna have to live with it
I’ll be ok! Thanks for your concern. We are in the top 5-10 countries to live so our faggot leaders must be doing something right.

the opinion of one dumb Australian person isn’t going to change any of that. But thanks for your concern. Next time just try and use big boy words... I know it’s hard for a little person like you but at least try! 😊

OP
D.O.A.

D.O.A.

I’ll be ok! Thanks for your concern. We are in the top 5-10 countries to live so our faggot leaders must be doing something right.

the opinion of one dumb Australian person isn’t going to change any of that. But thanks for your concern. Next time just try and use big boy words... I know it’s hard for a little person like you but at least try! 😊
you don't need many words to describe you, faggot will do.

Johnnyboy83

Well Known Member
you don't need many words to describe you, faggot will do.
Again, you’re projecting your wants and desires on to me. And you keep messaging me time and time again. You wish I was gay my friend. Sadly I am not. Get your fix somewhere else shorty

Blaine

Dead Meme
Oppressor
Administrator
Joe Biden is an extremely weak candidate; if he's the ultimate nominee, then there's no doubt who will win.

As such, I wholeheartedly endorse Joe Biden for the Democratic Presidential race nominee.