Joe Biden is a senile retard

Johnnyboy83

Well Known Member
Joe Biden is an extremely weak candidate; if he's the ultimate nominee, then there's no doubt who will win.

As such, I wholeheartedly endorse Joe Biden for the Democratic Presidential race nominee.
its like voting for dumb or dumber in this election... and I’m not sure which one is which

Johnnyboy83

Well Known Member
I'm not your friend, you're a leftist fag. you Canadians are pretty fucking stupid it seems.
I forgot you can’t read...

I already told you I am neither left or right wing.

and Bethy told you to get back on topic.

learn to read you retard

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
i hope that the presidential debates between biden n trump are hosted by mike tyson, he would ask the tough questions.

Did Donald Trump really suggest the possibility of injecting disinfectant into our bodies? Are you kidding me? It's absolutely amazing to me of Donald Trump's ability to make his followers believe and defend any and every single fucked up and absolutely ridiculous thing he says and does. I'm NOT saying Joe Biden is the greatest, but he's the best alternative we've got.

Johnnyboy83

Well Known Member
Did Donald Trump really suggest the possibility of injecting disinfectant into our bodies? Are you kidding me? It's absolutely amazing to me of Donald Trump's ability to make his followers believe and defend any and every single fucked up and absolutely ridiculous thing he says and does. I'm NOT saying Joe Biden is the greatest, but he's the best alternative we've got.
Yes he did.. and when he got shit on for it, he played it off like he was joking

trump supporters don’t want to hear that though. They literally can’t stand when you show them how stupid he is

Blaine

Dead Meme
Oppressor
Administrator
Yes he did.. and when he got shit on for it, he played it off like he was joking
What's actually happening is that progressives who can't cope and who harp on Trump's slightest perceived fault or misstep are pretending that he wasn't joking.

The man graduated from Wharton, turned a million dollars into billions and owns skyscrapers in every major city, and won the Presidency of the United States as a non-establishment candidate—and yet you still think he's stupid, because Twitter and Reddit told you so. He doesn't want brown people to sneak across the border, vote illegitimately, and burden the welfare state? He doesn't give a shit about feminism or bleeding-edge LGBTBBQ rights? H-HITLER! NAZI! L-L-LITERALLY HITLER!

Go right on believing he's stupid. It works in his favor, as it's a classic case of underestimating one's enemies.

Grand Mal Caesar

Lurker Meat
Why don't you go watch what was going on during that press briefing in its original, unaltered context and form your own thoughts on that situation instead of just mindlessly following what liars and idiots are saying about it?

Anyone who truly believes he was literally suggesting that people inject Lysol and bleach into their bodies is a moron. Anyone who doesn't truly believe that was his intention yet continues to push that narrative is a liar who's intent is to deceive people who can't or won't think for themselves.

Last edited:

pappa stupid

Well Known Member
no he did not suggest that, only stupid fuck libs are suggesting that is what he meant! But hey give it a try!

AriesKillJester

Mr. Majestic
Countries like Sweden, Denmark, and the Netherlands may have been good choices as an alternative
living situation but all that has changed ever since the mass influx of migrant Muslims. Take a look at Paris,
Germany, and London, all overrun by Muslims and nobody can do anything about it. I'm not sure about the
migrant population in Canada but I wouldn't dare move there, let alone go visit.

Johnnyboy83

Well Known Member
Countries like Sweden, Denmark, and the Netherlands may have been good choices as an alternative
living situation but all that has changed ever since the mass influx of migrant Muslims. Take a look at Paris,
Germany, and London, all overrun by Muslims and nobody can do anything about it. I'm not sure about the
migrant population in Canada but I wouldn't dare move there, let alone go visit.
I wonder what their school shootings situation is like... or their abusive police situation is like... I bet you on a bad day, it’s still better than living in flint Michigan, where they can’t even get clean water to
Drink lol. Many people share the same opinion about the states.