Joe Biden is a senile retard

mrln

silent ghost
I wonder what their school shootings situation is like... or their abusive police situation is like... I bet you on a bad day, it’s still better than living in flint Michigan, where they can’t even get clean water to
Drink lol. Many people share the same opinion about the states.
i was wondering about that when u mentioned flint. so i did a quick look see.....
"Though Flint's water, which once tested dangerously high for lead, is now within federal safety standards, microbiologists, infectious disease experts and officials including Weaver worry that harmful elements may still remain — and that state and federal regulators aren't actively testing for them." Sep 10, 2019

but the crime started mostly in part because of the "white flight".
"Since the late 1960s through the end of the 20th century, Flint has suffered from disinvestment, deindustrialization, depopulation, urban decay, as well as high rates of crime, unemployment and poverty. Initially, this took the form of "white flight" that afflicted many urban industrialized American towns and cities."

also i believe that we will have the same problems here in other parts of the states,as trump recersed executive orders obama admin put in place for protection of the enviroment. all the bullshit that trump let these industry business dump their toxic shit in rivers and streams.
nice,hu.... :dickhead:

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
i was wondering about that when u mentioned flint. so i did a quick look see.....
"Though Flint's water, which once tested dangerously high for lead, is now within federal safety standards, microbiologists, infectious disease experts and officials including Weaver worry that harmful elements may still remain — and that state and federal regulators aren't actively testing for them." Sep 10, 2019

but the crime started mostly in part because of the "white flight".
"Since the late 1960s through the end of the 20th century, Flint has suffered from disinvestment, deindustrialization, depopulation, urban decay, as well as high rates of crime, unemployment and poverty. Initially, this took the form of "white flight" that afflicted many urban industrialized American towns and cities."
The flint water crisis demonstrated to me that neither party cares about those people.

Still today, their water still has lead in it and not all the pipes have been replaced in the city. This was first discovered in 2014. Six years later, still not finished.

mrln

silent ghost
The flint water crisis demonstrated to me that neither party cares about those people.

Still today, their water still has lead in it and not all the pipes have been replaced in the city. This was first discovered in 2014. Six years later, still not finished.
for me,it was bush sr. he created loopholes in the medicaid.care system,that i know quite a few people who "fell thru the cracks" on that and suffered financial losses. almost bankrupting them.
plain and simple. money goes to money,and works for money.

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
for me,it was bush sr. he created loopholes in the medicaid.care system,that i know quite a few people who "fell thru the cracks" on that and suffered financial losses. almost bankrupting them.
plain and simple. money goes to money,and works for money.
Indeed, baby Merlin.

It's all about the money. Don't ever forget that.