John Bunting - Snowtown Murders (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Weeping Tom

Avant garde art & food critic extraordinaire
pub cooks good food, have a beer and a meal next time.

You from these parts ?

I am in Sydney at the moment, we were driving from Mildura to Perth at the time and felt we had to stop there as we passed. But, it's a long drive so we stayed maybe 10 minutes.

Weeping Tom

ha, long drive across that nullabor innit ?

did you like perth ?

Perth is okay, I really liked Fremantle. I loved the Nullabor but it was raining when we crossed it so it wasn't as I expected it. Beautiful country.

wino

DILLIGAF
Yeah Freo nice, did you stop to pat the dolphins at Monkey Mire ? The good thing about the wet crossing on the Nullabor was it kept the roo's quiet you dont wanna hit one out there.

Are you backpacking around the country ?

Weeping Tom

Yeah Freo nice, did you stop to pat the dolphins at Monkey Mire ? The good thing about the wet crossing on the Nullabor was it kept the roo's quiet you dont wanna hit one out there.

Are you backpacking around the country ?

No I live in NSW I now have a house/shack in the mountains behind Coffs Harbour. But Sydney is where the work and money is at.
What about yourself, you're near Snowtown so that's close to Adelaide, a nice city, lots of murders for you.

wino

DILLIGAF
Kool great to have another Aussie here . . . .. . . . I'm near the beach @ West Lakes. Yeah few killings but no pics to post from them :(.

What sort of 4wd the bf got ?

wino

DILLIGAF
so that means you gonna stick around ?

nice to know if true, and ya never know if we become friends . . .. . . . .. .

Weeping Tom

so that means you gonna stick around ?

nice to know if true, and ya never know if we become friends . . .. . . . .. .

I have bought a house so I have no choice haha. Perhaps I will come to Snowtown again and we can see this bank, can you get inside to see the vaults?

Weeping Tom

no . .. no-one gets in the bank surprised they haven't knocked it down

They're pretty touchy about it. We were getting odd looks when we took pictures of it, mind you, we took over their flag-pole too. Might have made it worse.

wino

DILLIGAF
They will always be touchy about it, and I doubt you not the only ones who thought about getting up to ramming speed with the flag pole or whatever else is about to get a look at the outside of a n old vault.

Weeping Tom

They will always be touchy about it, and I doubt you not the only ones who thought about getting up to ramming speed with the flag pole or whatever else is about to get a look at the outside of a n old vault.

Maybe I could pretend I wanted to rent or buy it or something, they'd have to show us round right?

Back