John Cleese. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Honest

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
People laughed when he took the piss out of the Germans in the Faulty Towers episode..
I laughed so fucking hard first time I saw it.
HITLER.gif

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Boils my piss when their chip on their shoulder gets ruffled, it’s their fucking problem, get the fuck over it, I have to shrug my shoulders when the cunts are racist against English whites

Thing that gets me is i'm proud to be white English. If anyone called me a White bastard i wouldn't mind what so ever; so what's up with these people do they hate who they are? Same as if a person dosn't like fat people or bald people/big nosed people. This racist thing is fucked up. We all have a right to like or dislike anyone we please so fuck anyone who say's otherwise. I don't like muslims and no fucker is going to tell me i've got to like them. Hope you all catch my drift.

Vwj

NewbieX
I’ve just seen a thing on face ache about the local newspaper saying hate crimes have gone up 52%, first I though “who fucking cares”, then I thought “but the amount of other ethnicities round here has gone up 100 fold” the I read the comments ?‍♂️ One lady saying why wasn’t the police called when a 5 year old girl was called “the N word”, my reply “sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me was what I was taught growing up!!!”,

And another reply was (guess what colour they were?)

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Absolute fucking piss take.. honestly this shit make me rage like nothing else, can't wait till this left leaning pendulum swings hard back to the right..
Already know a fuck tonne of people stocking up on "supplies" (the sort which actually come with triggers, not trigger warnings) for what might come.
Shame as a fair amount of close family friends are Muslim families (from the 80's) who have been telling us for years exactly what their community will do given the numbers and chance.
Nevermind the eastern Europeans they'll stand with us.

But John cleese is fleeing the country isn't he? So as right as he is about it, he's still a prick in my book now, just a correct prick.
The u.k is in an absolute mess

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
I’ve just seen a thing on face ache about the local newspaper saying hate crimes have gone up 52%, first I though “who fucking cares”, then I thought “but the amount of other ethnicities round here has gone up 100 fold” the I read the comments ?‍♂️ One lady saying why wasn’t the police called when a 5 year old girl was called “the N word”, my reply “sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me was what I was taught growing up!!!”,

And another reply was (guess what colour they were?)

View attachment 363275
Seen the statistic saying that 80% of university student's in the u.k are now diagnosed with an anxiety disorder? Tad unrelated but doesn't it make you sick?
Makes me sick

Strong men create good times, good times create weak men, weak men create bad times..
80 pissing percent (I don't believe it personally, I wonder how easily you can get diagnosed with an anxiety disorder now...)

Back