Serial killer John Wayne Gacy (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

blacklotus

the mind is like a parachute, works best when open
Anyone know the movie they made about him? Is it any good?
there is a film called Gacy, also dear mr Gacy and Gacy house. ive not seen them yet though as been downloading for months. no one seeds!!

Last edited:

Snicker

Sickest Bitch
Out of all the serial killers I've read about I think John Wayne Gacy is definitely the creepiest. I don't know if its because he was a clown,but there's just something about him that makes my skin crawl. He was a reasonably good artist though.

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
I would not have buried them under my house, huge mistake!
killing in the house ok, but dispose the carcasses like ridgeway.
What an idiot....he was outta control and not very bright

WHIP

Elite
i remember you said you hate clown's guts...what you do if yayas wants to go to the circus..or roll in beer/shit/hotdogs at insane clown posse show????:p

I did not say i hate clowns guts. i said i dont like clowns...btw how did you get out of your cage, i guess i will have to go to hardware store today and get a better lock.;)

Last edited:

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
I did not say i hate clowns guts. i said i dont like clowns...btw how did you get out of your cage, i guess i will have to go to hardware store today and get a better lock.;)
yikes...and i have SEEN those cages and snares and drying boards you have in the skinning shed in your yard:lulz:

L

ladywicked666

Internet Warrior
i remember you said you hate clown's guts...what you do if yayas wants to go to the circus..or roll in beer/shit/hotdogs at insane clown posse show????:p
This fucker is why I hate clowns scholar..not because of it or killer klowns or some shit..lolz..yaya knows I hate clowns very much scholar...she's seen me beat one up before...it wasn't pretty for anyone that day at the circus...ajay's smart now and stays out of those things NOW!!!...lolz..icp is cool...I don't like the ones like gacy here...lolz....

Why are you locking my scholar up in a cage WHIP??.....I'm the one who likes that kind of shit....I love being WHIPPED as well...I have pictures for your freak nasty thread..but I don't want my fatass out here like that yet...lolz..nothing but ropes and clothes pins if you get what I mean...lolz....

Hails to my dear scholar!!!! :rose:

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
This fucker is why I hate clowns scholar..not because of it or killer klowns or some shit..lolz..yaya knows I hate clowns very much scholar...she's seen me beat one up before...it wasn't pretty for anyone that day at the circus...ajay's smart now and stays out of those things NOW!!!...lolz..icp is cool...I don't like the ones like gacy here...lolz....

Why are you locking my scholar up in a cage WHIP??.....I'm the one who likes that kind of shit....I love being WHIPPED as well...I have pictures for your freak nasty thread..but I don't want my fatass out here like that yet...lolz..nothing but ropes and clothes pins if you get what I mean...lolz....

Hails to my dear scholar!!!! :rose:

yeah gacy was one sick fuckass ...he shoved paper towels down one victim's throat and kept packing them down hard using a stick...his own kids were some lucky they didnt end in the grave!

L

ladywicked666

Internet Warrior
yeah gacy was one sick fuckass ...he shoved paper towels down one victim's throat and kept packing them down hard using a stick...his own kids were some lucky they didnt end in the grave!
I totally agree scholar...his kids are many lucky fuckers!!...oh btw check your mail here.. =)

Javelin

FUCK! I hate spiders!!
Acid Bath anyone? They use one of his paintings for the cover of their album When the Kite String Pops. Great and unique band, by the way!

65.JPG
Dax actually stated the album cover(s) were stunts cooked up by their label and not the band's idea nor were they happy about it. AB is badass though and the intro into the blue still creeps me out. Funny though, in buried dreams, there is a passage describing the toxic soup that gacy's crawlspace had become with the combination of lye and decomposition, making a literal "ACID BATH" of the area.

Back