Julian Lennon singing one of his dad's signature songs - its still dogshit (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
As a preamble I think John Lennon was nothing but an obnoxious hipster with a lunatic cunt of a wife, the Beatles are the most overrated shit band to ever exist. They're not the worst but they get way too much credit for what they did and how they influenced music. But I digress....

Julian released this cover of his dad's "iconic" (blech) Imagine and I think it sucks donkey cock. He has a shit voice and that horse's ass Nuno Bettencourt (who I've never heard of and when googled he looks like a weapons grade doucebag) doesn't help.

They should let Mark David Chapman out so he can shoot this zilch.

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
I thought his song Too Late For Goodbye in the early 80s was quite good, and with the bullshit put upon him by that ugly Jap bitch and that cuckold scouser cunt, I think he should have steered well clear of ever singing something his piece of shit DNA doner had a part in

He's me in the only 'Beatles' t shirt I would ever consider wearing.. 2 down 2 to go! ( the logo / slogan and the 2 dead one's faces glow in the dark :) )

011.jpg

JG Ballard

I want to watch
I like Ringo. Saw him perform a few years ago with Todd Rundgren and a few forgotten stars from the 80s. He has a pretty good sense of humor about himself and is a pretty good drummer, even in his 70s.

Smooby

Retard Extraordinaire
I've read that Paul wrote the song Hey Jude about Julian after his scumbag father abandoned him for the ugly chink whore.

Jon N.

Forum Veteran
As a preamble I think John Lennon was nothing but an obnoxious hipster with a lunatic cunt of a wife, the Beatles are the most overrated shit band to ever exist. They're not the worst but they get way too much credit for what they did and how they influenced music. But I digress....

Julian released this cover of his dad's "iconic" (blech) Imagine and I think it sucks donkey cock. He has a shit voice and that horse's ass Nuno Bettencourt (who I've never heard of and when googled he looks like a weapons grade doucebag) doesn't help.

They should let Mark David Chapman out so he can shoot this zilch.

hey Julian, don't quit your day job just yet!!

Back