Jumper crimescene examination

ADL

NewbieX
Let me translate the letter :

I hope I can be cremated after I died, and scattering them on a high mountain. If it can't be cremated, then throw my body on a mountain and let it corrupts slowly. At least, I don't want to be buried into the soil, I don't want to die in the darkness.

There are many reasons for me to suicide, and it is complicate, but I can just say that it is not implusive. It is painful for me to say more, and sad for me to talk more about it, I don;t want to explain it too much. There isno love left in my life!

The only one I feel sorry are my close relatives - my grandparents. I hope you may shoe mercy to them, and don't tell them that I was dead. They are already 80 something, and are not affordable for my burial fee, I am much worried they cannot bear the truth that I was dead. So let them think that I was disappeared.

I don't have any family relationship with my other relatives.

tokkenblkguy

1Slow20102SS
It looks to me that she was probably dead before being thrown out the window, no blood, how how was the jump out/thrown out point ?

This is why I like Chinese Coroners. Doesn't matter how the victim dies, either she fell from a highrise, hit by a car, drown, poisoned or whatever cause of death. The vagina is always thoroughly inspected.

Coroner ( as he arrives at the scene): What happened?
Eye witness: Suicide bomber, probably premature detonation. Her body parts are all over the place
Coroner ( as he puts on his gloves ): Let's find her vagina shall we?
How do you know that?

reigndelacore

MsBrightside
Her clothes were intact, there was no reason to check her cooch in the street but that's death... you no longer get to choose what happens to you.
If she didn't want to hurt her grandparents or cost them burial fees why in gods name didn't she actually disappear or wait 15 minutes and her grandparents might have passed naturally...

Her clothes were intact, there was no reason to check her cooch in the street but that's death... you no longer get to choose what happens to you.
If she didn't want to hurt her grandparents or cost them burial fees why in gods name didn't she actually disappear or wait 15 minutes and her grandparents might have passed naturally...
The root cause of her suicide was that the world had become unbearable to her ,the feeling of killing herself was too strong that she have to do this.The insupportableness may be caused by her other relatives’indifference to her and so on.I guess she was a child of left- behind family,which is very common in Chinese countryside.Her grandparents may won’t get the news of her death,and the police very likely won’t spare their energy to determine her identity.

Venture _Capitalist

instructor - situational awareness
Let me translate the letter :

I hope I can be cremated after I died, and scattering them on a high mountain. If it can't be cremated, then throw my body on a mountain and let it corrupts slowly. At least, I don't want to be buried into the soil, I don't want to die in the darkness.

There are many reasons for me to suicide, and it is complicate, but I can just say that it is not implusive. It is painful for me to say more, and sad for me to talk more about it, I don;t want to explain it too much. There isno love left in my life!

The only one I feel sorry are my close relatives - my grandparents. I hope you may shoe mercy to them, and don't tell them that I was dead. They are already 80 something, and are not affordable for my burial fee, I am much worried they cannot bear the truth that I was dead. So let them think that I was disappeared.

I don't have any family relationship with my other relatives.
i'll translate the letter. she says "nobody ruv me."

CleosAsp

NewbieX
She was murdered, I think.

I'm into kink and know body bruises. The bruises on her thighs are from being hit many times with a cane or a flogger. I've had those exact same marks many times.

Also I think there would be more blood and brain matter if she died from jumping.

PinkEye

His Sunflower
Mental note: do not commit suicide in China?. The coroner is a little rapey with those nunu shots. It's funny as fuck though. Actually, I'm dead at that point, so what do I care. Suicide in China back on list, right behind feeding a bear in spring sushi from my teeth

SagittariusA*

Fresh Meat
How sad to see a young person giving up her live. There must be many people outside which have no one to lean on. thats sad.

OP
deadcutie

deadcutie

The only jewelry I like to wear is a toe tag
This is why I like Chinese Coroners. Doesn't matter how the victim dies, either she fell from a highrise, hit by a car, drown, poisoned or whatever cause of death. The vagina is always thoroughly inspected.

Coroner ( as he arrives at the scene): What happened?
Eye witness: Suicide bomber, probably premature detonation. Her body parts are all over the place
Coroner ( as he puts on his gloves ): Let's find her vagina shall we?
I'm pretty sure examining the vagina is a thing every coroner does... It's not like she's gonna slap him.

OP
deadcutie

deadcutie

The only jewelry I like to wear is a toe tag
She was murdered, I think.

I'm into kink and know body bruises. The bruises on her thighs are from being hit many times with a cane or a flogger. I've had those exact same marks many times.

Also I think there would be more blood and brain matter if she died from jumping.
Nope, she's a jumper