Jungle Justice

Discussion in 'Murder & Genocide Images' started by Cold Ethyl, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Cold Ethyl

Cold Ethyl Moderator Moderator

2 guys to one Hausa bike man, they have actually succeeded in Snatching the bike from the Hausa bike man, but in an attempt to escape, Luck ran out of one the guys in a hot chase, one of the 2 guys hurriedly drove the bike away and the other one was left to face the music...
    After been given some hard beating of his life, he was able to run for his life, but unfortunately for him, he couldn’t run fast cuz his trouser was down in between his legs, so in an attempt to escape,the trouser got hooked on an uncompleted building iron rods where he was seen dangling.... but later gave up the ghost before the policemen came to evacuate his dead body.

20180414_165800. 20180414_165918. 20180414_165840. 20180414_165822.

• Like Like x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  2. McM

McM Krautnigger

Funny, it's the same in German.

3. Equal Hater

Equal Hater Unbannable by decree!

Looks like he also took a nice chop to the back of the head and some burning crispy...

4. mrln

mrln fuck the govt...

maybe next time he will wear a belt and not act all gangsta with his pants hanging down

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. Mental Puppy

Mental Puppy Mors Est Salus Moderator

That was a life ending beating, damn, remind me next time I steal a bike in Africa to be the driver and not the passenger.

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  6. Mental Puppy

Mental Puppy Mors Est Salus Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  7. Funkleburger

Funkleburger stir-crazy

His skiddies look gruesome, I expect that they were white when he put them on :vomit:

8. maleficent

maleficent harbinger

nice post. next time ride commando........

9. msr

msr Here pikey pikey, swallow mah cawk.

I do believe that the poor fella was hung by his pants onto something sticking out of the top of the wall. He was beaten where he hangs, look at the big bloody spot on the wall, the way the grass is mashed down in front of him and the big flyswatter type stick leaning against the wall.

10. maleficent

maleficent harbinger

true that.....he's dead no matter how ya look at it:poison: