Junkie Cop (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Actually you can make this shit up. Watch Bad Lieutenant with Harvey Keitel.

Bad Lieutenant - Wikipedia

Excellent Fkn Movie! If any1 here hasn't 👁👁 it? U gotta check it out!
🤟🤘🏼🤙...SP
Well It's nice to see that the police can relate to who they interact with. She had the right job to have access to all the good dope.
Heh heh heh!🤣🤣🤣
It's true tho! Funny thing about that Shit! As long as She admits to what's She's been up to;Goes thru Rehab;She'll still hv a Fkn Job! At some level within the Department!
SP

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
It’s getting bad in the states I watched a documentary about it you can blame the big Pharma for this.

Yeah. Oxycodone was touted as ‘much safer and less addictive than morphine’ when in fact it is twice the strength with much less unpleasant side effects, so is much more addictive. The company that developed it and falsely advertised it were fined the biggest sum of money ever for a drug company ($billions) after they pleaded guilty to the fraud See Here

Oxycodone was my poison (for the opioid period of my addiction). I’m 2 years clean and sober in 2 days!

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Yeah. Oxycodone was touted as ‘much safer and less addictive than morphine’ when in fact it is twice the strength with much less unpleasant side effects, so is much more addictive. The company that developed it and falsely advertised it were fined the biggest sum of money ever for a drug company ($billions) after they pleaded guilty to the fraud See Here

Oxycodone was my poison (for the opioid period of my addiction). I’m 2 years clean and sober in 2 days!
The Sackler family (the ones who owned Purdue Pharma and played a major role in the opioid crisis) are fucking dogshit and evil. I'm ALL for making money and realize that there can be questionable business practices at times but these dinks were off the scale for their entire career. They broke every conceivable law and decency with everything they touched, they should all be executed starting with Richard.

Pharma by Gerald Posner is a very good read!

Congrats on the sobriety! ❤️

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
I was never into opioid type drugs, thank jezeus, although that percocet they gave me in the hospital that time was not bad.
More to the point, IT'S MILLER TIME!!!
1658455134910.jpeg

JAMES HÜRZOG

Asshole forum veteran
They are people also. Just because they have a badge doesn’t make them not want to get faded once in a while…👍🏻

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned

Congrats! Happy for you:)

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Well It's nice to see that the police can relate to who they interact with. She had the right job to have access to all the good dope.
Sad but true.Takes one to know one lol
Excellent Fkn Movie! If any1 here hasn't 👁👁 it? U gotta check it out!
🤟🤘🏼🤙...SP

Heh heh heh!🤣🤣🤣
It's true tho! Funny thing about that Shit! As long as She admits to what's She's been up to;Goes thru Rehab;She'll still hv a Fkn Job! At some level within the Department!
SP
Yeah but thats only if they want the help.most rehabs are 'drug hook-ups" That is why most love going to rehab find new people to score shit from lmao.It's sad but very true...

Kapitän Ghul'

Like a retard in the night.

10 plus years clean. But that shit was good while it lasted. I remember it like a bad breakup.

Couldn't touch opiates. That was the one category I had to stay away from or I know for a fact I'd never come out of it. Coke was my thing, into an 8ball if not more a day from 2002 to about 2007 it got expensive and my attitude had definitely changed. Been clean since. But everytime I smell nail polish remover.... I can fell the drip... now I just smoke and grow copious amounts of budd, always have, always will.

mrln

silent ghost
thats all the story about her?
didnt say anything about the ramifications of her actions.
what a cheezy fucking story!

D.O.A.

We are Kings
They are people also. Just because they have a badge doesn’t make them not want to get faded once in a while…👍🏻
Junkies shouldn't ever be cops. They should only do what they do best, collect welfare and die unexpectedly. I've written off friends and family over it. 30 year friendships ended in the blink of an eye, you're fucking dead to me.

Back