Just bought a new computer

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Just bought an awesome new computer. 3.16Ghz Pentium 4 Quad core processor. 8 Gigs RAM. A Terabyte hard drive. Insane/Awesome graphics card.

Now... what do I do with it? :D

PS: happy as fuck.

OP
aRyan

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Take it back and get a half decent CPU
Whats wrong with it? :S Everything is working great.. playing new FPS on the best settings with no problem at all. Fast as hell. I'm very happy with it. Explain please.

Torque Button

"boo fucking hoo" "Die in a fire"
Just bought an awesome new computer. 3.16Ghz Pentium 4 Quad core processor. 8 Gigs RAM. A Terabyte hard drive. Insane/Awesome graphics card.

Now... what do I do with it? :D

PS: happy as fuck.
Come on Ryan, you posted about a new PC... what are the details of this new box. Curious to see how it compares to Blaine's new build. This is why I was wondering how much you paid for it... and what exactly is an insane awesome graphics card?

OP
aRyan

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Come on Ryan, you posted about a new PC... what are the details of this new box. Curious to see how it compares to Blaine's new build. This is why I was wondering how much you paid for it... and what exactly is an insane awesome graphics card?
lol, graphics card is insane/awesome compared to my previous ten year old PC's which was an on board card. I have this and for the computer all together (no monitor or speakers, already had those) I paid $400 bucks.

I really doubt it can compare to Blaine's new computer, but I'm more than happy with this, being able to play new games and just the speed of running any programs.

p4irs

totally shitposter, with Dunning–Kruger effect
lol, graphics card is insane/awesome compared to my previous ten year old PC's which was an on board card. I have this and for the computer all together (no monitor or speakers, already had those) I paid $400 bucks.

I really doubt it can compare to Blaine's new computer, but I'm more than happy with this, being able to play new games and just the speed of running any programs.
as long as its enough for your needs right? to satisfy our selves..i am thinking for a new computer too..desktop one cos i am using a netbook or also notebook for the last couple of years. im missing the good old desktop with big monitor, good old power supply, vga cards, etc etc

p4irs

totally shitposter, with Dunning–Kruger effect
im looking for a cheap but reliable computer to play games. i can upgrade everything n install hardwares by my self n i believe it would be much cheaper to upgrade by my self:Hurr: