Karate death? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

I remember seeing a video on the on the internet a few years back. I think it was Taped in a karate dojo and some guy beat the shit (possibly killed) out of some guy. If I remember the story correctly the owner of the dojo (the guy on film beating up the other guy) was annoyed because some drunk guy challenged him to a fight or something and that is what the video was of. Anyone have the vid or know what I’m referring to?

TrumpsACunt

This user was banned
T
he grainy, aged video clip begins as a bit of a joke, with the leader of a Dumfries karate dojo sarcastically introducing a local man who says he wants to teach a group of karate experts a few things. The man, who says he learned karate from Jesus Christ, steps up to spar with a black belt, but the fight quickly degrades into a vicious beating, ending with the black belt stomping the man's head until he is bleeding and falls unconscious on the floor.

The victim is then dragged out by his legs, leaving a trail of blood. Cryptic messages posted with the video online imply that the man was left to die in a dumpster after he messed with the wrong people on Dec. 13, 1984.
It leaves his fate a mystery.
ad_icon

The controversial video, first posted on YouTube, has gone viral over the past week, being posted and reposted on countless Web sites. Thousands of online comments opine that the man was killed and that the incident amounted to an unsolved murder. Some called for the dojo leader's head, and others alleged a police coverup. Police in Dumfries and Prince William County have fielded numerous calls from concerned people across the country and spent days trying to sort out an incident that is nearly 25 years old.
A police chief in California -- where the dojo leader now lives -- got into the act and went on local television vowing local, state and federal investigations into what he called a "cold case."
Except the case isn't cold, and the man wasn't killed. The viral video is another example of what can happen so easily on the Internet, with sketchy information leading to wild speculation -- and wild-goose chases for police.
"We appreciate that the video was sent to us and that people saw it and were concerned," said Sgt. Kim Chinn, a Prince William police spokeswoman. "This is going to happen more and more now with the Internet, and you often can't tell the times or the dates, who's in the video or if it is real or not."
Capt. Ronald Mackey of the Dumfries Police Department said that the video appears to be real but that police have confirmed that the victim was not killed, since he was interviewed after the fact.
The dojo's leader, Bobby Joe Blythe, could not be reached to comment, nor could the man with the black belt who appears in the video. Officials have not been able to determine the victim's name.
The karate video appears to be shot in the defunct dojo of Blythe, a former U.S. Marine. The small storefront dojo in an obscure Dumfries shopping mall is the same room once featured on NBC's "Today" show in the early 1980s because of Blythe's pioneering work developing female bodyguards for a company he worked with. That company's work was also featured in the New York Times in 1982.
Though long gone, the dojo is clearly the setting for the video, along with at least one other video in which Blythe tells his black belt students that they can do anything they want within the dojo. The video clip of the fight is unmistakably violent. The local man, claiming to be a priest and an expert in martial arts, says he wants to demonstrate some moves: "I just wish to teach you. I don't wish to hurt you . . . I'm not a fighter."
Blythe sarcastically talks about the man's qualifications and then steps away to let the black belt spar with him. After a few mutual blows, the black belt overpowers the man, who appears to give up -- he says, "You're good" -- before he is taken to the ground, kneed in the head, slammed into a metal pole and then stomped.
Chuck Feldbush, a retired Prince William police detective, was working a uniformed patrol beat in the Dumfries area in 1984 and said he knew Blythe and the victim. Feldbush, who could not remember the victim's name, said the man was a vagrant who lived in the woods near the dojo. The man occasionally was the target of a nuisance call, someone who would sometimes try to take food off people's plates at the Pizza Hut or steal just to get caught so he could spend some time in jail, where he would be guaranteed a roof and meals.

Feldbush saw the man in the days after the incident and noticed him limping.
"You could tell he had been beaten severely," Feldbush said. "He wasn't very cooperative and didn't want to pursue charges."
Although police had heard that there was a video of the incident, it did not turn up until years later, sometime in the 1990s. Feldbush said that if the video had surfaced in 1984, he certainly would have pursued it "as far as I could take it."

"There was some egregious behavior on that video," Feldbush said, adding that he saw it for the first time in recent days. "And it has caused a fervor because of what people have been saying about it. You have an African American male beaten into the ground and he's allegedly murdered and the police did nothing. That's as far from the truth as you can imagine. They've weaved quite a tale here."

T
he grainy, aged video clip begins as a bit of a joke, with the leader of a Dumfries karate dojo sarcastically introducing a local man who says he wants to teach a group of karate experts a few things. The man, who says he learned karate from Jesus Christ, steps up to spar with a black belt, but the fight quickly degrades into a vicious beating, ending with the black belt stomping the man's head until he is bleeding and falls unconscious on the floor.

The victim is then dragged out by his legs, leaving a trail of blood. Cryptic messages posted with the video online imply that the man was left to die in a dumpster after he messed with the wrong people on Dec. 13, 1984.
It leaves his fate a mystery.
ad_icon

The controversial video, first posted on YouTube, has gone viral over the past week, being posted and reposted on countless Web sites. Thousands of online comments opine that the man was killed and that the incident amounted to an unsolved murder. Some called for the dojo leader's head, and others alleged a police coverup. Police in Dumfries and Prince William County have fielded numerous calls from concerned people across the country and spent days trying to sort out an incident that is nearly 25 years old.
A police chief in California -- where the dojo leader now lives -- got into the act and went on local television vowing local, state and federal investigations into what he called a "cold case."
Except the case isn't cold, and the man wasn't killed. The viral video is another example of what can happen so easily on the Internet, with sketchy information leading to wild speculation -- and wild-goose chases for police.
"We appreciate that the video was sent to us and that people saw it and were concerned," said Sgt. Kim Chinn, a Prince William police spokeswoman. "This is going to happen more and more now with the Internet, and you often can't tell the times or the dates, who's in the video or if it is real or not."
Capt. Ronald Mackey of the Dumfries Police Department said that the video appears to be real but that police have confirmed that the victim was not killed, since he was interviewed after the fact.
The dojo's leader, Bobby Joe Blythe, could not be reached to comment, nor could the man with the black belt who appears in the video. Officials have not been able to determine the victim's name.
The karate video appears to be shot in the defunct dojo of Blythe, a former U.S. Marine. The small storefront dojo in an obscure Dumfries shopping mall is the same room once featured on NBC's "Today" show in the early 1980s because of Blythe's pioneering work developing female bodyguards for a company he worked with. That company's work was also featured in the New York Times in 1982.
Though long gone, the dojo is clearly the setting for the video, along with at least one other video in which Blythe tells his black belt students that they can do anything they want within the dojo. The video clip of the fight is unmistakably violent. The local man, claiming to be a priest and an expert in martial arts, says he wants to demonstrate some moves: "I just wish to teach you. I don't wish to hurt you . . . I'm not a fighter."
Blythe sarcastically talks about the man's qualifications and then steps away to let the black belt spar with him. After a few mutual blows, the black belt overpowers the man, who appears to give up -- he says, "You're good" -- before he is taken to the ground, kneed in the head, slammed into a metal pole and then stomped.
Chuck Feldbush, a retired Prince William police detective, was working a uniformed patrol beat in the Dumfries area in 1984 and said he knew Blythe and the victim. Feldbush, who could not remember the victim's name, said the man was a vagrant who lived in the woods near the dojo. The man occasionally was the target of a nuisance call, someone who would sometimes try to take food off people's plates at the Pizza Hut or steal just to get caught so he could spend some time in jail, where he would be guaranteed a roof and meals.

Feldbush saw the man in the days after the incident and noticed him limping.
"You could tell he had been beaten severely," Feldbush said. "He wasn't very cooperative and didn't want to pursue charges."
Although police had heard that there was a video of the incident, it did not turn up until years later, sometime in the 1990s. Feldbush said that if the video had surfaced in 1984, he certainly would have pursued it "as far as I could take it."

"There was some egregious behavior on that video," Feldbush said, adding that he saw it for the first time in recent days. "And it has caused a fervor because of what people have been saying about it. You have an African American male beaten into the ground and he's allegedly murdered and the police did nothing. That's as far from the truth as you can imagine. They've weaved quite a tale here."
Thanks for the back story. I’ve been looking forever and couldn’t find it.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
It was Barack Obama, or karate Barry as we knew him back then. He woke up in the dumpster, suddenly wanting to marry a man called Michael (with a huge weiner) and have him dress as a woman named Michelle. He got into politics as far as I know as he suffered brain damage from the head stomps.
The man who stomped his head was called karate Colin Powell. He got into the military or some shit.
Karate be gay.

Niggersdontmatter

RESPECT OTHERS AND HAVE NO RAGRETS
This user was banned
I remember seeing a video on the on the internet a few years back. I think it was Taped in a karate dojo and some guy beat the shit (possibly killed) out of some guy. If I remember the story correctly the owner of the dojo (the guy on film beating up the other guy) was annoyed because some drunk guy challenged him to a fight or something and that is what the video was of. Anyone have the vid or know what I’m referring to?
So funny to see this after watching season 3 of kobra kai

Niggersdontmatter

RESPECT OTHERS AND HAVE NO RAGRETS
This user was banned
So funny to see this after watching season 3 of kobra kai

Ivan Drago

ÜBER APOCA ZEALOT
This user was banned
This is one sad video. Beating that poor man so savagely. I'd like to stick that black belt in the octagon against Chuck Liddell, GSP and Mike Tyson. Unfair match up? Absolutely.

Ekarb Kcire

This user was banned
Wasn't there a video of a dojo master who beat a mentally handicapped dude to death? I remember seeing that YEARS ago. I forgot about that videos existence before seeing this post. I'm fairly certain we're probably thinking of the same video. That was one I remember seeing on Bloodshows WAY back.

Back