Karl Denke (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Karl Denke ran a ramshackle lodging house in Munsterberg, Silesia, now part of Poland. He was a cannibal and preyed on solitary travellers until he was caught in the act of murder in 1924. Police found over 30 different sets of body parts, the rest of which he had eaten himself or fed to other guests. Denke, a religious man, hanged himself with his braces in prison before he could be brought to trial. The photograph of him is the only known photograph of him and it was taken after his death.

Attachments

• karl denke.jpg
    karl denke.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 203
  • karl denke bones.jpg
    karl denke bones.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 201
  • karl denke human flesh.jpg
    karl denke human flesh.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 206

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
So that's his death photo!! Too cool. Could you imagine being his dinner guest and being fed human for dinner?? What's for dinner Karl? Oh, just something I have had in the freezer for awhile!! Caught it myself!!:D

D

DECADENCE

Internet Warrior
Can you imagine having been a guest at his home and then you find out what that beef stew was actually made from EWWWWWWWWWW.
Nice post fella. :tu::tu::tu:

Victim13

victim13
Great Post! Guy looks spooky, I would have hated to run into him in a dark alley!!

Everyone liked him. But probably not after they found out he had been selling them human skin and hair accessories. BTW, is that a picture of Elvis on your, uh, I mean, that woman's butt cheek in your profile pic?

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
Everyone liked him. But probably not after they found out he had been selling them human skin and hair accessories. BTW, is that a picture of Elvis on your, uh, I mean, that woman's butt cheek in your profile pic?
Personally I would freak out if I found out that it was human skin, but on the other hand it would make a really cool conversation piece! And no, it is not Elvis, it is actually a woman.

Back