Kate Middleton Topless

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Well these photos are definitely the rage these days. I'm not really sure why, the photos are grainy, fuzzy and complete shit quality. The photographer was either 20km's away or was using his grandma's Polaroid Instamatic. But I guess that if Kate even had a nip-slip that photos would go viral.

Anyways, here are most of the pics that were released to the net last week. I made them small because that's the only way that they don't look as shitty as the larger versions.

kate-middleton-topless1-2012.jpg

kate-middleton-topless2-2012.jpg

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
Well these photos are definitely the rage these days. I'm not really sure why, the photos are grainy, fuzzy and complete shit quality. The photographer was either 20km's away or was using his grandma's Polaroid Instamatic. But I guess that if Kate even had a nip-slip that photos would go viral.

Anyways, here are most of the pics that were released to the net last week. I made them small because that's the only way that they don't look as shitty as the larger versions.

View attachment 71969

View attachment 71970
SpockFascinating.jpg

OP
DeathHand

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Lols, you posted a link to another site...I thought you meant that you had posted the same pics (which I knew was impossible because I put the 2 images together myself).

But good to know my post is not a Repost.

Charbaby

Aggressively passive amd recklessly impulsive....
Very nice... I love little titties =) But she's a classic example of a woman who married someone for money/who they are.. Look at that dude and look at her. Cmon now. Id of went for the younger brother. He just looks more fun lol.

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
I can't see what the big deal is. I am glad it wan't ME who took those pictures though! I think once they find the guy he is going to be roasted over an open flame! She is very pretty though, glad to see she takes good care of herself.

D

DECADENCE

I can't see what the big deal is. I am glad it wan't ME who took those pictures though! I think once they find the guy he is going to be roasted over an open flame! She is very pretty though, glad to see she takes good care of herself.
The cops don't know who took the photos yet, but the editor of the magazine "Closer" has been receiving death threats, people have too much time on their hands why the hell people care about these so called blue blooded toffs is beyond me.

Those inbred Windsors need some fresh blood.
That is where Diana came in.
And now there is the lovely Kate who is showing the world that she will be able to nurse the ungoing spectacle of that inbred lot.

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
The cops don't know who took the photos yet, but the editor of the magazine "Closer" has been receiving death threats, people have too much time on their hands why the hell people care about these so called blue blooded toffs is beyond me.
I was watching the news last night and they say it may have been a staff member who took the pictures or told someone else where to go to take them. I love England, I would love to go there some day. As for the shame of the pics, well shit, Kate is a princess now, I am sure the Queen of England isn't all to happy. I think out of all the people in this world that would be pissed off at me, the Queen of England is the LAST ONE I would want on my ass!!

D

DECADENCE

I was watching the news last night and they say it may have been a staff member who took the pictures or told someone else where to go to take them. I love England, I would love to go there some day. As for the shame of the pics, well shit, Kate is a princess now, I am sure the Queen of England isn't all to happy. I think out of all the people in this world that would be pissed off at me, the Queen of England is the LAST ONE I would want on my ass!!
She is not a princess people just call her that because it's easier to say rather than use her full title which is seriously long, they also use "The Duchess of Cambridge", I have paid enough taxes supporting our Royal family when the Queen herself is one of the richest women on the planet, I don't like leeches and that's how I view them.

Charbaby

Aggressively passive amd recklessly impulsive....
Yeah Im not into balding guys nor non-circumcised ones so I'd pass thanks.
LOL.... My guy is bald and uncircumsised ;) Something I never thought id dig till I met him.. He rocks that shit =) but yeah,nothing sexy about the prince.. His bro is way hotter and I soooooo don't do gingers lol.

OP
DeathHand

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Lols ya, I bet that ol' Elizabeth is fit to be tied and has given Kate and Will proper British shit over this one. But she has to know by now that no monarchy comes without scandalous goodies.

OP
DeathHand

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
LOL.... My guy is bald and uncircumsised ;) Something I never thought id dig till I met him.. He rocks that shit =) but yeah,nothing sexy about the prince.. His bro is way hotter and I soooooo don't do gingers lol.
I think that ladies looking at the wee Royal brothers have the choice: major receding hairline or major freckles.

And cudos to women that don't mind guys that are uncircumcised. A guy, as such, has a wee bitty skin on the end of his pecker. But take some women and their labia and you're talking big flabs of flappy skin bigger a rooster's chin. And they still want us guys to go down there, licking the chops and mudflaps.

:woo:

Creeepy

I'm yer Huckleberry
I think that ladies looking at the wee Royal brothers have the choice: major receding hairline or major freckles.

And cudos to women that don't mind guys that are uncircumcised. A guy, as such, has a wee bitty skin on the end of his pecker. But take some women and their labia and you're talking big flabs of flappy skin bigger a rooster's chin. And they still want us guys to go down there, licking the chops and mudflaps.

:woo:
kate's not looking mudflappy and meat curtains.