Kevin Bacon Dead! Balls Eaten By Cannibal!

Jizdrop1

Hung like a carthorse
Happens a lot here in the Uk this gay drugging,raping or even killing.
Just two i remember recently .

Who is Stephen Port, who were the victims of the Grindr serial killer and has he launched an appeal?

And another just been sentenced this dirty little fucker raped 48 men,not all where gay.
Now imagine being straight on a night out and waking up to this with his cock inside you.

Says the last lad he raped came to and punched him before leaving the flat,i'd have smashed his skull in with and hammer or cut his dick off.
How Britain's worst rapist was caught by brave teenage rugby player

PRI_116652151.jpg

Dollydeath

Uppity cunt
Happens a lot here in the Uk this gay drugging,raping or even killing.
Just two i remember recently .

Who is Stephen Port, who were the victims of the Grindr serial killer and has he launched an appeal?

And another just been sentenced this dirty little fucker raped 48 men,not all where gay.
Now imagine being straight on a night out and waking up to this with his cock inside you.

Says the last lad he raped came to and punched him before leaving the flat,i'd have smashed his skull in with and hammer or cut his dick off.
How Britain's worst rapist was caught by brave teenage rugby player
Similr to Robert Berdella, he raped hundreds, He tortured his victims for weeks on end. but also murdered a fair few
Robert Berdella - Wikipedia

Theres also a movie about him 'Berdella'

Jizdrop1

Hung like a carthorse
Similr to Robert Berdella, he raped hundreds, He tortured his victims for weeks on end. but also murdered a fair few
Robert Berdella - Wikipedia

Theres also a movie about him 'Berdella'
Sheldon was drugged with sedatives and held captive in the second floor bedroom for three days, enduring forms of torture such as the swabbing of drain cleaner in his left eye,[1]:266 the insertion of needles beneath his fingertips,[1]:268 the binding of his wrists with piano wire with the intention of permanently damaging the nerves in his hands,[1]:271 and filling his ears with caulking to reduce his hearing capacity.
That was a good read. What a nightmare to be in that situation.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

Forum Veteran
POS Rapist Faggot! I'd love to get ahold of this MFKR!!! I'd Torture the Fucker So Bad!
And then I'd Fkn Kill Him...SLOWLY,OH SO SLOWLY!!! SP