War KIA Ukrainian Soldiers After Trench Stormed (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Yurgan soldiers (called the Reservoir Dogs) of the Russian Federation stormed the trenches of these Ukrainian soldiers and took them out. This took place in the direction of the Svatovsky district in Luhansk, March 2023.

Kia Ukrainian soldiers 1 - direction of Svatovsky district Luhansk - March 2023.jpg

Kia Ukrainian soldiers 2 - direction of Svatovsky district Luhansk - March 2023.jpg

Kia Ukrainian soldiers 3 - direction of Svatovsky district Luhansk - March 2023.jpg

Kia Ukrainian soldiers 4 - direction of Svatovsky district Luhansk - March 2023.jpg

Kia Ukrainian soldiers 5 - direction of Svatovsky district Luhansk - March 2023.jpg

Kia Ukrainian soldiers 6 - direction of Svatovsky district Luhansk - March 2023.jpg

7. Some NATO equipment, which the victors were very pleased to get.
Kia Ukrainian soldiers 7 - direction of Svatovsky district Luhansk - March 2023.jpg

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
To the Ukrainians: You really need to rethink your position..... before you lose EVERYBODY!!!!....
I get it, you feel you must protect your land..... but you need to realize, Russia is just too big to fail..... you're NOT gonna win this... It's virtually and logistically IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

The Russian Army is systematically destroying the Ukraine army; as it did the German and axis member armies. The Russian military doctrine is best and destroying fighting men
I agree, they're a powerhouse.... it cannot be denied.... period....
Although, as an American, my loyalty and confidence lies with my country....

spidey1982

This user was banned
To the Ukrainians: You really need to rethink your position..... before you lose EVERYBODY!!!!....
I get it, you feel you must protect your land..... but you need to realize, Russia is just too big to fail..... you're NOT gonna win this... It's virtually and logistically IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

I am not of Russian anything— I just ready years about the doctrine on how the Soviets defeated the Germans. My dad was actually born in Germany in 1933.

In the case of the Ukraine; unfortunately the corporate political establishment is funding this war via the tax payer all the while profiting off it on the flip side.

The Russians are going to to lengthen this war at the expense of the American economy. Add up all the money that is being scheduled to go to the Ukraine; the country has what— 18 million people left living there according to the UN. Their military is largely broken and loaded with Polish Mercenaries

i wonder how much longer it'll take to end this war and how it will play out. perhaps if we fast forward to 2024, president trump and putin will be celebrating together on boats and hoes in ukraine?
There are plenty of Ukrainian whores in Australia where whoring is legal

Bro they gonna get so fucked with leopards and migs you won't even believe it, they are already losing, can't even take bahmut haha gucking losers

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
I don't think that is a decision Zelensky can make. It is all up to Biden or Putin. I don't see either Putin or Biden backing off. So yeah, sadly, Ukraine is fucked.
I wouldn't write the Ukrainians off just yet, they are still in this fight and giving the Russians some good punches to the face, and knocking out some teeth. Sure they are losing men but it's not a lop-sided thing: Russia is losing shitloads of men, and equipment, and munitions as well. It's a war of attrition now and we'll have to see. The Ukrainians still have atleast 900,000 military personnel in reserves...and would not have a populace problem mobilizing them, like the Russians would with their 2,000,000 reserves (plus the Russians don't have the kit for all those personnel).

spidey1982

This user was banned
You fulla shit. considering its size and supposed might they should have ended it some time ago. Its teetering no doubt.
You are a simple faggot who only know faggotry.

The Russians invaded the Ukraine with 100K in troops, they went toe to toe with some 650k active Ukrainian NATO trained troops. Today they caused 1.5 trillion dollars in damage to the Ukraine and are bleeding the Ukrainian army to death.

Word to the faggots.. take the Ukrainian stump out of your ass

TOOSEE

Forum Veteran
You are a simple faggot who only know faggotry.

The Russians invaded the Ukraine with 100K in troops, they went toe to toe with some 650k active Ukrainian NATO trained troops. Today they caused 1.5 trillion dollars in damage to the Ukraine and are bleeding the Ukrainian army to death.

Word to the faggots.. take the Ukrainian stump out of your ass
Noooo buttercup, Russia's fucked and how do I know? They appeal to bottom feeders like you. Worse still you hide behind swear words and insults which frankly I find childish. So you are either retarded or Russian? Boris?

keymon231

Professional Beaver Inspector
I wouldn't write the Ukrainians off just yet, they are still in this fight and giving the Russians some good punches to the face, and knocking out some teeth. Sure they are losing men but it's not a lop-sided thing: Russia is losing shitloads of men, and equipment, and munitions as well. It's a war of attrition now and we'll have to see. The Ukrainians still have atleast 900,000 military personnel in reserves...and would not have a populace problem mobilizing them, like the Russians would with their 2,000,000 reserves (plus the Russians don't have the kit for all those personnel).
True, Ukraine is still in the fight but it is in a no-win situation.

Russia's economy not only survived the sanctions it is in a very sustainable condition. That means it can keep generating profits and keep producing. In the last 12 months, Russia made USD315B in revenue from energy alone. You can check the Russian national bank's interest rate, no sign of any anomaly. The inflation rate is not the best but within an acceptable 11% on par with the UK. But the UK national interest rate has jumped by 4% within the last 12 months period, and Russia's is down by 1.5%. The other indicator, Russia's GDP growth in 2022 was -2.5% fantastic numbers for a country at war. So to speak, Russia is not in hurry. It can take its time to grind.

Ukraine on the other hand, has its economy shattered. Its GDP shrunk by 35% in 2022 and that will take decades to fully recover assuming the war stops now. Ukraine is getting its industries, farmlands, private sectors, and vital infrastructures systematically decimated by the war. Soon Ukraine will have no economy left and will cease to function as a nation aka collapse. War is extremely expensive. To date, the US and NATO countries have donated almost USD200B in total to keep Ukraine from flatlining. And this is not without economic consequences for these countries. It is just a matter of time before these countries say we have done enough and there is nothing more we can do. Everybody has a limit. So this is not about how many men Ukraine has. The real problem is, Ukraine doesn't have the economy to sustain it and certainly cannot rely on donations in the long run. If the economy is destroyed and the country collapsed, there will be no Ukraine left to fight for. Ukrainian people have done everything they can but this is simply a war they cannot wi. Time is not on Ukraine's side.

spidey1982

This user was banned
True, Ukraine is still in the fight but it is in a no-win situation.

Russia's economy not only survived the sanctions it is in a very sustainable condition. That means it can keep generating profits and keep producing. In the last 12 months, Russia made USD315B in revenue from energy alone. You can check the Russian national bank's interest rate, no sign of any anomaly. The inflation rate is not the best but within an acceptable 11% on par with the UK. But the UK national interest rate has jumped by 4% within the last 12 months period, and Russia's is down by 1.5%. The other indicator, Russia's GDP growth in 2022 was -2.5% fantastic numbers for a country at war. So to speak, Russia is not in hurry. It can take its time to grind.

Ukraine on the other hand, has its economy shattered. Its GDP shrunk by 35% in 2022 and that will take decades to fully recover assuming the war stops now. Ukraine is getting its industries, farmlands, private sectors, and vital infrastructures systematically decimated by the war. Soon Ukraine will have no economy left and will cease to function as a nation aka collapse. War is extremely expensive. To date, the US and NATO countries have donated almost USD200B in total to keep Ukraine from flatlining. And this is not without economic consequences for these countries. It is just a matter of time before these countries say we have done enough and there is nothing more we can do. Everybody has a limit. So this is not about how many men Ukraine has. The real problem is, Ukraine doesn't have the economy to sustain it and certainly cannot rely on donations in the long run. If the economy is destroyed and the country collapsed, there will be no Ukraine left to fight for. Ukrainian people have done everything they can but this is simply a war they cannot wi. Time is not on Ukraine's side.
You are right about it taking decades… sections of Warsaw, Poland was still devastated from world war 2 in the 1960s not exactly sure when it was fully rebuilt. And in some cases parts of Berlin were still unbuilt up til reunification

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Bro they gonna get so fucked with leopards and migs you won't even believe it, they are already losing, can't even take bahmut haha gucking losers
I don't understand these pro-Russians. Like one dude upthread of this post.im responding to now, even saying "Russia going to extend this war to drain the American economy."

Like. Wtf are they talking about? The US economy alone, is a hundred times the size of the Russian economy. Nevermind the fact that Japan has a larger economy than Russia and has been sending aid. The EU has a hundred times the size of the Russian economy. Canada, Australia, and New Zealand all have sizeabe economies, and all contributing to Ukraine! WE can afford to keep supplying Ukraine! Russia CANNOT afford to keep the war going!

It's the exact same idiotic reasoning of why the USSR collapsed in the first damn place! They somehow thought they could outspend and outlast the US and Europeans.

China. China figured this out decades ago. China is only entertaining Russia, because its investors have been eating up Russian western lands. Lmao! The Chinese are smart enough to know they aren't going to outspend the US and Europe. So they just over there slowly building up their economy and investments. It's an ancient country, among the oldest on earth, and have an extremely long view. China just entertaining Russia. Doesn't give a shit about the Russians, but encouraging them to make it easier to turn it into a puppet state. Like North Korea.

Once Russia is completely dependant on China, like it pretty much already is now, then Iran and Syria will also become Chinese puppet states. The next step for China, is to choose it's next leader once Putin dies, hopefully in the next couple of years or so. China will make sure there is an "understanding" with them, just like with the Kims.

Back