Kid gets thrown off the bus by the driver

guyme91 πŸ“¦πŸ”“

Kinky weirdo Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―
Upon watching this again I'm calling this one a fake. My main problem with it is that the little man pulled his face mask down himself and only did so once the camera was on him. Secondly, the camera work is too good for someone who is just standing there recording an incident. They wouldn't follow the items being thrown out on the ground and pan back and forth to get all of the different reactions that were captured in this video. Third, there would be new stories all over the place about this and there are none that I can find from a brief Google search. I'm pretty sure several of the people were in on this, but some others standing around weren't in on it.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

Forum Veteran
Upon watching this again I'm calling this one a fake. My main problem with it is that the little man pulled his face mask down himself and only did so once the camera was on him. Secondly, the camera work is too good for someone who is just standing there recording an incident. They wouldn't follow the items being thrown out on the ground and pan back and forth to get all of the different reactions that were captured in this video. Third, there would be new stories all over the place about this and there are none that I can find from a brief Google search. I'm pretty sure several of the people were in on this, but some others standing around weren't in on it.
U pegged it my friend...I thought the exact same thing,as soon as the Ltl Elf pulled his Face Mask down...Cooky Ltl Fucker Anyway!...SP

OP
Blood_Sport

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
You got to watch out for little people. Had a bit to do with them with my job and a lot of them have anger issues.
I went to a punk gig in London some years ago, there was a punk midget there who could barely see over the bar to buy a drinkl.. a few hours later he was out in the smoking area smashing bottles and pushing chairs and tables over .. you couldn't stop yourself from laughing :lol:

Brainfart

Strayan M8
You should of smacked his bum and sent him to bed early...

I worked with a wee guy, Mick, he had red hair aswell, fuck me, he was an angry mofo... Hated everything, thought the world was out to get him... :lol:
That is probably more to do with the fact that he was a rangger(red head). They are always nuts. Hyperactive kids are always the red heads...