accident Kid Hit By Vehicle In NY (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

L0STREAPER

Oilfield trash
Well I just think it's funny that no one else saw that another person was also hit and landed on the roof of the vehicle that hit them. So it was two people killed. I'm white and don't think it's funny. Kids that are killed like this is bull shit. However I do find it funny when kids do stupid shit and shit happens it's called natural selection but this was not that. Hope that person gets fucked up in prison.

senseless

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!
poor kid and mother ... :'( srsly why some people drive cars like idiots idwk how much speed he has up .... he was so fast driving i hope police catch him and he will get punished in jail all day long.

feuerwehr-lustige-sprueche-cool-hydranten-geschenk-buttons-gross[1].jpg

MANSONFRK

Gimme sum more gore
Well I just think it's funny that no one else saw that another person was also hit and landed on the roof of the vehicle that hit them. So it was two people killed. I'm white and don't think it's funny. Kids that are killed like this is bull shit. However I do find it funny when kids do stupid shit and shit happens it's called natural selection but this was not that. Hope that person gets fucked up in prison.
I think there was also a guy on a bike that was hit before the woman and kid. The woman basically rode the back of the car down the street out of frame.

Mateo1

Personal and national security aficionado.
The main victims are Lynn Christopher, 67 and her 8 year old grandson. The grandmother is dead and the kid is still alive but in critical condition. There was also a bicyclist who got hit, but I can't find any information about that person other than the fact that this person survived. That is a bicycle hitting the right traffic light pole in the video, so I am curious how the bicyclist survived.

This happened in Brooklyn, New York City. The driver was fleeing police.

HitAndRun1.jpg

HitAndRun2.jpg

brooklyn-hit-run-020.jpg

Back