accident (Kid Warning) The Hammock (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
That poor kid. When I was 7 or 8, I was swinging on the clothesline, which was attached to an old wooden pole.
Well, I just kept swinging harder and harder till the pole fell. It missed my younger sister by only an inch or two.
I had never heard my friend's mother scream before, but she sure did that day.
My father installed a metal pole after that, with a thinner clothesline. Yes, I was an active kid.

JAMES HÜRZOG

Asshole forum veteran
WOW ! She’s luck AF ! If you really look at the video the tree falls PERFECTLY on the other trees root system! Giving her just enough wiggle room spacing to evade a Direct hit ! I’m glad no one got hurt. luckily when your young and pliable like rubber you with stand some pretty good hit’s. I agree , rotten tree makes bad anchor.
ps. Be careful out here ... you never know who’s on the other side of the screen. Make friends not enemies. You never know.......

DokraOwl

Hooter
Kids bones are like rubber so she'll be fine, if it was an old woman the neck would have fractured. Kids really have super power if you think about it. I've seen freaking babies crawl up the sides of walls like spiders, then swing like apes, fall and then just get right back up like nothing.

Fucking hilarious!!!
I blame the idiot adults for tying a hammock to a dead rotted tree!
How do you know a grownup tied it?
I blame the idiot adults for tying a hammock to a dead rotted tree!
How do you know a grownup tied it?
I
I Think they both may have a concussion, I hope their parents took them to the ER or at least a doctor to have then checked! It hit them both at the same time! Tough little girls!
I
I Think they both may have a concussion, I hope their parents took them to the ER or at least a doctor to have then checked! It hit them both at the same time! Tough little girls!

Back