Kidnap attempt takes a while... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Are there no police in whatever country this is? Nothing good is going to happen to you if someone is trying to kidnap you. I'd rather be killed outright than taken anywhere.
100% Girlfriend! U Bite Faces/U Poke Fkn 👁's/ U Fkn Scream!!! But do not allow yourself to B forced into the Vehicle!!! U'll probably NVR See loved ones or Home EVER AGAIN!!! Drill that into Your Beans Peeps!!! NVR ALLOW YOURSELF TO B TAKEN...REGARDLESS OF WHAT'S SAID OR THREATENED...THERE ONLY TACTICS TO GET U INTO THAT FKN VEHICLE!!!
🤘🤟🤙...SP

Last edited:

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Are there no police in whatever country this is? Nothing good is going to happen to you if someone is trying to kidnap you. I'd rather be killed outright than taken anywhere.

That is what my Cold Steel 4.5" push dagger is for. Last ditch equalizer. Even if I am held at gunpoint by multiple assailants, ONE of them will be dying with me. I don't expect to win against huge odds, but it will not be free for them either.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
That is what my Cold Steel 4.5" push dagger is for. Last ditch equalizer. Even if I am held at gunpoint by multiple assailants, ONE of them will be dying with me. I don't expect to win against huge odds, but it will not be free for them either.
You might as well. No one kidnaps you to buy you a coffee and a donut and let you go. Something very very bad is going to happen, and whatever it is its going to be a lot worse than simply dying.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
100% Girlfriend! U Bite Faces/U Poke Fkn 👁's/ U Fkn Scream!!! But do not allow yourself to B forced into the Vehicle!!! U'll probably NVR See loved ones or Home EVER AGAIN!!! Drill that into Your Beans Peeps!!! NVR ALLOW YOURSELF TO B TAKEN...REGARDLESS OF WHAT'S SAID OR THREATENED...THERE ONLY TACTICS TO GET U INTO THAT FKN VEHICLE!!!
🤘🤟🤙...SP
If they're taking you to a second location it's most likely to either keep you captive for as long as they can, or it's to dispose of your body. Never a good thing, usually means death.

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
That was not discreet or low-profile at all. They needed to have a taser or pepper spray to at least incapacitate this guy. Good visual for everyone on what to do to escape a kidnapping bc this guy ALMOST got away .

Back