Crime Kidnapping (2 Viewers)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
If that jad happened to one of my kiddies when they were younger, Well oldest is 23, youngest is 15, just...I'd be dead now if they were willing to kill mothers protecting their children...Or THEY would be...

Interregnum

first floor room 16
If that jad happened to one of my kiddies when they were younger, Well oldest is 23, youngest is 15, just...I'd be dead now if they were willing to kill mothers protecting their children...Or THEY would be...
why tho
you can make a new one it only takes 9 months

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
unfortunately if you dont own a gun youd most likely die here, even with a gun you'd more than likely die drawing it, they came prepared, dont get yourself killed, your kids will need parents if they survive the abduction.

hedgerow

simpelton
I don't understand why in those shit hole countries peoples walk the street completely at the mercy of those piece of shit.
Beside spending money on phone get yourself a gun.
what i don't understand is why they don't take car service to their destinations if crime is so bad there

Back