KILL IT WITH SCISSORS! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
what a scumbag! hes how old and made howmuch in one year (let alone his career)? it was just a matter of time before he was caught. shudda quit while ahead!
ya know what? SHOOT THE FUCKER!

D.O.A.

We are Kings
this guy is a butcher and deserves whatever he gets but what the fuck is wrong with these women leaving it so late in the first place? I would think you'd have that dealt with a lot earlier if you don't want kids, unless by some fluke you had no idea you were pregnant up until then.

mrln

silent ghost
this guy is a butcher and deserves whatever he gets but what the fuck is wrong with these women leaving it so late in the first place? I would think you'd have that dealt with a lot earlier if you don't want kids, unless by some fluke you had no idea you were pregnant up until then.

dude believe it or not,i know this guy whos wife was prego,and didnt really know for almost the whole term! problem was she is a big woman to begin with... true as the day is long!!

^^ i was gonna say.. but still, nine months of no period, weight gain (even big girls gain weight) lactating breasts.. clues people...

Back