KILL THIS TRANNY SWINE

ASU-85

Well Known Member
Nah 99% of these cock chopping wannabe children come from typical butt fuckin ugly dykes in fucked up lesbian "families" that femanise young male children and give them body dysmoprphia and a total ban on masculinity. It's the parents fault for mentally fucking them up. Old school trannies are/were basically just gay men who wear women's shoes aka eddy izzard, julian cleary etc, whereas some developing child who thinks his penis was a mistake because his head was pumped full of bullshit is just a 100% mental defect. Psychiatrists agree :tu:
I don’t know about that I have a mate who’s son who turned out to be trannie.

High-Grade

Aint no thing...
The guy who I work for at the weekends is a teacher, hes got an 11 yr old female who is going through the fuck up to become Joe. I cant even think about it...

bgirl

The Wizard
As usual no one really pays attention to what's posted. He didn't transition at 11, he came out to his mother. He had the first surgery at 16. Well old enough to decide for himself.

Personally I believe it's genetic and maybe we should be protesting the sex assignments that take place at birth at a rate of 1 in every 1000 births. Doctors have been making those snap calls on gender forever and because no man wants a fucked up penis or no balls, they make him a girl.

Those X and Y chromosomes aren't as simple as you may think. There are genetic anomalies that can make someone physically appear male or female but they have the internal make up of the opposite sex. Some men don't even know they may have two XX and one Y. Those with Klinefelter's syndrome may have low testosterone and reduced muscle mass, facial hair, and body hair. There's probably a few on this board. It's not hereditary and it's something that's taking place during gestation, an error.

There's all sorts of other intersex conditions and genetic glitches that cause hormonal production errors firing off what's probably very confusing signals. There's different points within human development when we are normally receiving blasts of hormones. Before and at birth, age about 5, puberty, in your 20's etc. At those points in life I would assume trans/gay people feel the strongest feelings of being different.

Most people don't get genetic testing and we haven't done enough research to make a concrete connection between transsexuals and incorrect birth sex assignments. I think it's genetic and I'm sure there's more scientific proof of that than proof that it's because of drug abuse, moms, and lesbians. lol

PinkE

I still believe in you humans
If those things, whatever they are calling zemselves now have a right to parade around in bikinis with their bulging Dick's and boobs popping out for everyone to see, including small children in the pride parades, people have just as much right to parade down the street saying "that's disgusting, put some clothes on attention whores". I don't agree with it. What people do behind their own CLOSED door is their prerogative, but if you're going to parade around the streets in gross clothes, you can't get mad when people don't want to see it. We have a right to hate them